Do you like to be watched while masturbating

daddyfluff

Virgin
there is alot of posts out there dealing with all types of masturbation stories and in those posts i have read time and again how people love to be watched. What turns you on about this fetish please share intimate details.

Oh yes

An ex boyfriend and I bought an old wooden school desk at a garage sale. I got a plaid skirt and played the schoolgirl. I sat in the desk while he sat on the couch and pretended to read a book. I would let my legs fall apart so he could see my white cotton panties. When he went back to reading, I slid my panties to the side so he could see more. He held his book in his lap and when he lifted it he was touching himself. Then I started touching myself for him. Oh, it was very intense and nice.

So, YES, I do love to be watched.

Sally

Do you like to be watched while Masturbating

Oh yes! I am completely comfortable being nude and having
sex and masturbating in front of people. No modesty with me!

handling it

It was just a couple days ago when I last masturbated, like new life too! I was taking a shower after a hard days work when I felt the urge to grasp myself, handling it out firmly, stretching it was becoming an obcession at the time. Working it in every direction when I notice my wifes friend that had came over for some flour was outside the shower curtain with her fingers down her dingy cut offs.

so yeah...I do!

as long as they were members of the opposite sex----no turn on for me in front of another guy unless it was a group situation---in the long run---- YES

as long as they were members of the opposite sex----no turn on for me in front of another guy unless it was a group situation---in the long run---- YES

daddyfluff said:
there is alot of posts out there dealing with all types of masturbation stories and in those posts i have read time and again how people love to be watched. What turns you on about this fetish please share intimate details.

Major turn on for me, watching and being watched.

Hope you like my story -
Not Cheating

My wife and I watch each other all the time. We just did it tonight, although it quickly led to intercourse. She came in about 1/2 minute, and then she put me on my back and masturbated me to a nice orgasm. So yeah, it's a great turn on.

It's so great, that I have been looking for women in Southern California to watch me do it. My wife knows it's a fantasy of mine, and doesn't mind, as long as there is no physical contact. Any SoCal women out there interested? I'm good looking and athletic :)

Hi all. I am a newbie to this thread. I too enjoy watching and being watched...I guess it makes me feel as if I am being naughty.

The other morning, I got carried away in the shower. As the steamed curled up around my legs, the warm water felt good running over my body. I closed my eyes and began to pump my erection using the soap as lube. Things were feeling good when, through the frosted glass I noticed my wife standing, watching. My first reaction was to stop, as if my parents or brothers just walked in as my teenage years.
Then I noticed she too had her panties pulled aside watching.
Watching her I became more aroused. I watched as she placed one, then two fingers into herself, I pumped faster. We both watched each other have satisfying orgasm.

"Drying off will never be as much fun after watching each other get off."

To answer the original post....

I guess for me, it would have to depend on who's doing the watching. Demonstrating for a loved one is very invigorating and having a lover bold enough to share that private moment with you is also stimulating. There's something amazing about watching how the female form writhes in ecstacy that absolutley turns me on to no end.

And a personal note to Shameless Flirt- I read your story! VERY intriguing! It was exquisitely written and very erotic; it left me breathless! I loved it and voted it superb. If this means anything... keep up the wonderful work.:)

I agree with taxidriver. Masturbating while a love one watches is very satisfying, especially if that person is aroused. However, the time my neighbor caught me masturbating in an open window was very erotic. Of course, he was slightly embarrassed to be caught catching me when I blew him the kiss. ;)

ohhhhhh yesssss

I love it... I love the shock my bf gets when all of a sudden he finds my hand's not where it should be... like when we're sitting in front of the tv just watching a movie or something & my hand slides down to my pussy & starts teasing my lips... once I know for sure his attention is on me I let my panties slide down so he can get a better view...

I would love to be watched, none of my ex-gfs were dedicated masturbators like I am. I masturbate daily now and I often think about exposing my masturbatory pleasure openly to a woman who would truely appreciate it. I think it is totally erotic to share such an intimate pleasure--I am masturbating now just thinking about it.

I have often wished I had a female masturbation pal on the web. I have a cam and I have many pics of me masturbating that include my face. I am not going to post them on any forums but I would like to share them--and webcaming on yahoo--with a like minded woman. I am a 50yo attractive gentleman, fit and friendly, and I think women who love to masturbate are the sexiest.

Masturbation greatly stimulates the senses...whether alone and fantasizing...or with a girlfriend. Many a girlfriend has wanted me to masturbate as she becomes that wonderful voyeur...whispering dirty lil words and sexual encounters in my ear. Talk about poppin' a big one. I don't think there is a person who logs on Literotica and reads the stories who doesn't masturbate...the all encompassing sensuality of it all. I am a true voyeur in every sense of the word...and one of the most erotic encounters for me...is to watch a girlfriend having uninhibited sex with another man...and when she is turned on by my masturbating for her to see.

YES!

Yes, I love for women to watch me masturbate, I do it as frequently as I can! I often jerk off in public places, albeit discreetly, hoping that a woman will catch me...:)

Bobby

One of my exes really enjoyed seeing me harden my tool and jerk off. Alas, she was the only one. I've had a few women in my life that liked putting on masturbation shows for me as visual foreplay. Very cool... I would get super-horny as they would lick their pussy juices off their fingers.................

Hello SallyIsHere, still got that desk????

HELL YES is my answer!

An ex and I used to sit in parking lots jacking off while people would be going to/from their cars. Hot indeed!

Now lets see, where is the towell to clean off the dash?

I love to be watched........

and I love to watch......the eye contact is great.....trying to read what the other is thinking.........:p

I love to have my wife watch me masturbate, because it is such a huge turn-on for her. She gets incredibly hot from watching. I personally think there is nothing sexier to watch than a woman masturbating. Before I was married, a female co-worker invited me to a party. We live in a small town, and know most people, or at least recognize them in passing. It turned out that it was a masturbation party. There were about a dozen people there, most of whom I either knew or had seen before. It was a fairly evennumber of men and women. I didn't know what was going to happen until everyone had been there about an hour or so, just chatting. I noticed that it got quiet all of a sudden, and that everyone was watching one of the ladies. She had raised her top to reveal her smallish breasts, and she was very aggressively working her nipples. They were the longest nipples I had ever seen! About that time, the lady who had invited me whispered that this was a nasturbation party, and would I please stay. I told her I would watch, but couldn't guarantee any participation. Over a period of about 20 minutes, all inhibitions were lost in that room, including mine. It felt a little funky at first, even sitting in a room full of people (especially the guys) knowing that all of them were seeing me working my cock. I soon got over that, and really got lost in the moment. Everyone took a turn in the center of the room, so that everyone could see a little more detail. Seeing so many people pleasuring themselves in one place at one time was one of the most erotic events of my life.
I attended a second party a few months later, and this was pretty much the same, except they had what they called round-up, in which they sat in a circle, and you masturbated the person on each side of you. On my left was a woman that lived a block from me, and I always thought about her in my private masturbation. She was HOT! On my right was a guy I didn't know. Hmmmm. I didn't want to touch him, but oh my how I wanted to touch her. There were other guys jerking the guys next to them, so I thought, "What the hell". So I jerked on a guys cock for a short time. Thankfully, he didn't cum while I had hold of him. (If that means anything) Anyway, again, that was absolutely a great session. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes to be watched.

I love to be watched

It's the most exciteing thing to see a womans face while doing it....the look in her eyes of enjoying what you are doing is so incredible to me...

I do love to watch a woman.....understanding and knowing just what gets her off and going down on her after she cums and makeing her cum again and again...mmmmmm!!!

I love to masterbate for my boyfriend! He stays up later than I do so I enjoy distracting him by letting him hear me from the bedroom then acting all shocked when he comes in. What can I say I know he is onto my game but at least I'm better to watch then the T.V.

Back