Happy New Year

jesswedel

Experienced
I am off to a new years eve party tonight My GF has picked out my costume it’s a naughty nurse one, so I guess the theme is doctors and nurses.

Hope it is to be fun and not just the doctors fuck the nurses and pass us around for there pleasure.

Could this make a story?
ps pic is not me

Attachments

• o_Army-Medic-Costume-N2290_57_43.jpg
    o_Army-Medic-Costume-N2290_57_43.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 31
start writing now , then decide whether to submit it or save it for the 2013 Winter Holidays contest!

Happy new year too, and much fun at the party!

The simple line about the doctors and nurses party just triggered an idea:

A girl/woman - she has to be a bit naive to make this work - has a developed a crush for a doctor at the local hospital after being treated after a minor accident, and without success tried to get him on a date. Back at the hospital for a follow-up examination, she overhears him talking to one of the nurses about going to the doctors and nurses new years ball and the nurse complaining that this year's dresscode is all black.

So after getting home, she tries to find the location for the ball on the internet, without success, until she stumbles into a local chat room and starts to ask around. A nice (man/woman) gives her a time and location, but little does she know that this is instead a party of the local kink club, coincidentially themed doctors and nurses.

So she shows up there, in her elegant even dress, only to find herself surrounded by people clad in more or less revealing medical outfits. The person who invited her recognizes her at once, and with a number of good excuses (like the dresscode being for the dinner that was before the ball) and promises of her crush showing up sooner or later, makes her stay and partake in entertainments that are exceedingly outside her regular comfort zone, yet get her more and more excited.

Back