Men and Women a philosophical nature

John Roberts

Mambo gal
I know this is old but it has many good tips on self nurturing and survival...take a read!

It started out as a personals ad and was moved to the playground where it does belong. Enjoy!

Hello I am looking for men and women to exchange e-mails,PMs, and of course postings with of a philosophical and/or playful nature....this is an open forum so anything goes as long as it is friendly .....Kicking around ideas for self help, personal growth, or life enhancement is a plus. With this format geniune friendship is one of the goals.

Come on by and sit a spell and share your ideas I look forward to it.:) Old friends welcome as well.

JR

Last edited:
Perhaps the word philosophy was not a grabber<My god this is boreing!> What ifs are always fun........As in what if I was a different person........in a different culture....analyzing my life from an outside perspective.....hmmm flaky but somewhat noble, lustful but not in a lecherous kind of way, extremely honest....sometimes brutally so, on a quest god knows where,
the grand mystery is there, I want to leave this world a better place then how I found it.....
The path with heart is what I seek and modern society does not allow such indulgences without cost. To move a certain direction and know without any doubt that this is the path to take. The path is not one of pettiness, or cruelty but one of gentle certainty
and love of the world and the beauty it contains, to see beauty in myself despite my flaws.
Sigh! Rantings in the night no doubt.

kissinggurl said:
hello you seem very nice.
i am kissinggurl:kiss:

Hello kissinggurl,
Nice to meet you, I am nice when I shake my cynical edge off.:)
Thanks for the kiss.:rose:

JR

I'm thinking.......hmmm...a new friend , sounds like a good idea :)

Hello perfectpetal, Welcome pull up a chair tell us about yourself that is if you want too.:)

Good morning John

Its been awhile. Whats going on in that thoughtful mind of yours?

Fire away.

Psychology

The most important subject. And there was this Brit Psy Eysenck who wote about a study conducted to understand what physical aspect of a man woman likes. And they found it is his butt. Needs to be lean and thin to be liked by a woman.

Any comments by anyone on this.

Georgiagirl how nice to see you!

Welcome HealthisWealth! The butt issue I cannot address from a woman's prespective being a man. But I have to say a shapely womans butt does wonders for me.:D

Hmmm....<he looks over his shoulder> I wonder how I match up.
All those mambo dance lessons did firm things up a bit back there.

Hello all...
Hiya JohnRoberts......would love to make new friends.....and join in conversations.....please feel free to pm me......

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!!!

:heart: :rose: :heart:

Re: Psychology

HealthisWealth said:
The most important subject. And there was this Brit Psy Eysenck who wote about a study conducted to understand what physical aspect of a man woman likes. And they found it is his butt. Needs to be lean and thin to be liked by a woman.

i like the fuller ass on a man; funny you should bring up this topic. The past month i have started slapping men on the butt. the other night I bit my lover in the BUM.

according to Jung women are attracted to the sound of a mans voice.

kissinggurl
:kiss:

FUN link

GothQueen316 said:
I love psycological discussions!!! Please PM me sometime!!!

I am a lion!
which makes sense because my rising sign is LEO.

kissinggurl:kiss:

Re: Re: Psychology

kissinggurl said:
i like the fuller ass on a man; funny you should bring up this topic. The past month i have started slapping men on the butt. the other night I bit my lover in the BUM.

kissinggurl

I love to nibble a guy right at the top of the leg or the crease between the leg and the butt cheek....I have found that if the butt is too flat then it isnt as erotic......

wow...women are butt freaks too!!!!

Hello everyone! Elroy here, and there are a bunch of us in my circle of friends who are into just that...discussing philosophy. We've actually put together a small organisation and membership is slowly growing--unofficially (what I mean is that there are no membership cards or anything like that...anyone can be associated with us, no fees unless you want an email address...).

I've got a small collection of some very interesting articles/thoughts that people have submitted to me. If interested PM me and I'll forward some to you...you'll love them.

Until then keep searching for the truth.
Peace and love.

Elroy

Re: Psychology

HealthisWealth said:

I think big, strong hands are really sexy. Especially when they're touching me.

sxylegs said:
Hello all...
Hiya JohnRoberts......would love to make new friends.....and join in conversations.....please feel free to pm me......

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!!!

With a name like sxylegs how can one resist?:) :heart:

KookyDooky said:
Hello everyone! Elroy here, and there are a bunch of us in my circle of friends who are into just that...discussing philosophy. We've actually put together a small organisation and membership is slowly growing--unofficially (what I mean is that there are no membership cards or anything like that...anyone can be associated with us, no fees unless you want an email address...).

I've got a small collection of some very interesting articles/thoughts that people have submitted to me. If interested PM me and I'll forward some to you...you'll love them.

Until then keep searching for the truth.
Peace and love.

Elroy

Hello Elroy, sounds good, stuff to exercise the gray matter is a good thing......but searching for the truth can be an elusive thing...of course that depends on one's reality:D

Re: Re: Psychology

kissinggurl said:

kissinggurl

Yikes! I hope you did not bite too hard.:)
Thanks for the link earlier on the thread kissingurl, I have not had time to examine the threads much but I got lost in convoluted thought immediately:D Tasty.

Back