BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

morena_69

Experienced
As a young co-ed BBW, I find it hard to find real men who appreciate bigger women. We have the big tits and ass but, men don't seem to like everything in the middle. It makes me very aroused thinking that there is man, or woman, out there that still appreciates bigger women. Does anyone else share my love or is the BBW love gone?

Not only is it a BBW lovers haven, it's a horny single men desperate for even a smidgen of attention from a woman haven.

As a young co-ed BBW, I find it hard to find real men who appreciate bigger women. We have the big tits and ass but, men don't seem to like everything in the middle. It makes me very aroused thinking that there is man, or woman, out there that still appreciates bigger women. Does anyone else share my love or is the BBW love gone?

Im a Huuuge fan of Huuuge womenz... I like the curves and the fact that when were making out, when I throw her around, Im not going to have a broken toy on my hands. The circle is indeed a devine shape.

I like em Big And Chunky

morena, While I do love the big tits and the larger ass of a bbw, I am one of those guys that happen to really love every thing else thats in the middle. I love to spend quality time caressing and kissing the entire body until the passion is so intense either of us can hold back any longer.

You'll find some luck guy or lady to appreciate your body. Until then love and appreciate your own body. If you come off as sexy and confident you'll get whoever you want.

plenty of love for bbw out there. ofcourse you will find more bbw love in the e world. its harder for guys to admit liking of a bbw in real life, why? society its my guess.

Haven Indeed

Oh yes, it seems I have found a haven of BBW love! This is great! What do you like about bigger women? I like that you can slap our asses on Thankgiving and it doesn't stop shaking until Christmas! ;-)

Exactly! I don't want to be a closet fuck/lover. Women may catch there husbands with some short skirt blonde but he probably has a BBW on the side too! Why not embrace it and stop hiding from your sexual preference? Hence, the need for a real men.

Exactly! I don't want to be a closet fuck/lover. Women may catch there husbands with some short skirt blonde but he probably has a BBW on the side too! Why not embrace it and stop hiding from your sexual preference? Hence, the need for a real men.

I'm right there with you, morena. I hate that men will want me "privately" but not in reality. I'm proud of the woman that I am. I love who I am and I will never try to be someone I am not. The sad fact is, they may marry the model, but they are in love with me....it's a horrible feeling. One day someone will come along that will love me for the incredible woman I am and not be ashamed to have me on his arm. :heart:

I am always finding guys who want me as a fuck buddy but who don't want a relationship! Which is perfectly fine by me, I'm too busy to work on a relationship right now ;-)

I've kind of hit a dry spell right now though, mostly because my former got boring and the guy I was working on lost his job and had to move back in with his mother, lol. Oh well. Tough shnookies.

I'm proud to be a BBW and I love who I am, but right now I'm the middle of losing weight (health reasons mostly) so my BBW days may be numbered...

Today's society places a too high priority on "In perfect shape" bodied women. When I was studying in college, back in the early 80s, body image wasn't such a major focus. Nerds and jocks, groups in which I qualified for both, were more into girls; shapes, sizes, colors, religions didn't matter.

I met my wife in college, an 18-year-old round bottomed, big bossomed, plump bellied cutie. I encountered resistance from my frieds: Nerds were upset because I was dating "Outside" the CompSci/DataPro world, Jocks because she liked me and not Them! We've been married for 25 years.

Literotica is a great place for "Women With Curves". Sit back and enjoy yourself. You're amongst friends and family.

Theres a lot of BBW lovers on lit, and maybe a few threads out there too, give them a look over and enjoy.

I know I always do :D

I don't know, but at least where I live there seems to be less stigma on body size, at least from where I see things. I am a manager in a very busy restaurant and see a great number of people every day, all shapes and sizes and types. Even among my employees its the same. I married a BBW, though that aspect of her had little to do with me falling in lust and love.

Oh yes, it seems I have found a haven of BBW love! This is great! What do you like about bigger women? I like that you can slap our asses on Thankgiving and it doesn't stop shaking until Christmas! ;-)

At the risk of sounding shallow, one of the reasons I like BBW is because, lets face it... you bigger girls have the goods, if you know what I mean! :D

I can't help it, I'm a simple man.

As with clothing, the feminine form comes in a variety of shapes and sizes. I do have to say, there are some that can be too thin or too big, but all in all, something beautiful can be found in each one. My wife, to broaden the acronym, is a BBBW, Big Beautiful Bold Black Woman, but I did fall for her for any of that. Well maybe the bold part. It was her sexy and loving personality. Now she has lost weight with gastric bi-pass to help save her knees, but she is still a sexy armful I love to wrap my arms around or give a massage.

Well said! And Wish your wife all the best and hope you two continue to love on eachother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back