Guys - do you get hard when you are sucking?

wooger

Experienced
Does anyone else get really hard when sucking cock and if so do you jerk yourself off while you are doing it?

Just curious!!

Believe it it or not, I go a little soft. Not that I don't enjoy it( usually), I guess I am trying to hard

Does anyone else get really hard when sucking cock and if so do you jerk yourself off while you are doing it?

Just curious!!

When I was sucking, I was cast iron hard. I lost my hard-on when I was getting it in the ass....
when I'm licking pussy or was sucking cock....oral sex get's me hard.

Last edited:
I have sucked 3 times and the two times i did get hard. The 3. time i had been sucked first. ;)

Neer sucked a cock but I have when sucking fingers/toys while being forced to pretend they are cocks... :D

I don't normally have an erection while I'm sucking cock, but I have ejaculated while giving someone a blowjob even though my own cock wasn't particularly hard at the time.

The one time that I sucked a cock I was hard but then again we had been masturbating each other, but it did get much harder while I was sucking him.

Love to eat pussy and suck cock, both make me hard. I get especially aroused with a couple. I love to suck a cock while his woman watches and gets off, whether I have sex with her or not.

Sucking a dick iz one thing that turns me on. The more i suck, the hornier i get. Hell im horny thi.king about it.

I try to stay tucked at all times wether its with a toy or the three guys I've given head to, but if the first guy wasn't that into me so I didn't get into as much and just got simi hard but the other two were a lot of fun and got me iron hard! As I was giving them head I had to push into my clitoris and slap it hard! I almost came plating with my clitoris threw my thong! Gowd I want to find a man again! Lol

I try to stay tucked at all times wether its with a toy or the three guys I've given head to, but if the first guy wasn't that into me so I didn't get into as much and just got simi hard but the other two were a lot of fun and got me iron hard! As I was giving them head I had to push into my clitoris and slap it hard! I almost came plating with my clitoris threw my thong! Gowd I want to find a man again! Lol

thats hot!

as i suck on a cock i stroke myself or the best is someone sucking me as i suck someone, love to do it outdoors, maybe someone is watching

Just curious!!

i get so turned on sucking on a cute guys cock i have to stroke myself at the same time and if i cum at the same time as the guys load fills my mouth wow , heaven .

I get hard every time. Hell, just thinking about it and getting him ready to be sucked makes me into an iron rod. Usually when I'm done with him he will suck me off, jack me off or watch me jack myself....

I don't know which I like better...sucking a guy while stroking myself, or stroking a guy while he is sucking me.

Its been a while since I have buy hell yeah I get kinda soft during anal but that is no negative indicator of my enjoyment.

Rock hard. Last time I came just by pressing my cock a little against his legs while I was sucking him.

Back