teen daughter femdom for daddy?

BillyBobJoeEd

Literotica Guru
Just a thought for an idea that's been running around in my head for a while: daughter dominates dad. anyone want to run with it? It's not a storyline that I've seen very much of in the year or so I've been visiting Literotica.

any idea about how this girl dominates her father ?

I guess, it could be like: the daughter knows how to treat her father so that he will do anything that she wants.

For example, she playes "little daughter" (even though she is 18). You know like "Oh daddy, please, give your little daught some money so that she can buy this new dress" ....

I've been working on a story where the daughter's friend dominates daddy. The friend threatens to expose daddy to his daughter, which he doesn't want.

A realistic teen dominant story would have to show how she's learning to be a dominant or how she's such an experienced dominant already at 18 or 19.

chatbug said:
I've been working on a story where the daughter's friend dominates daddy. The friend threatens to expose daddy to his daughter, which he doesn't want.

A realistic teen dominant story would have to show how she's learning to be a dominant or how she's such an experienced dominant already at 18 or 19.

Interesting. Another version could be: the boyfriend kisses the girl - and he notices that the father reacts strange. It seems as if he is envy .... and also horny about the daughter.

So now, the boyfriend starts to fool around with the daughter, in front of the father. For example, he starts to squeeze her boobs, or maybe he puts his hand on her butt ... it's kind of a dominating situation - he is allowed to fool around with this girl - the father wants to do the same, but he can't .....

Good ideas! Another thought that I've had is this: A group of three or four young ladies have watched the older neighbor man for years and they decide they want him... so they "kidnap" him and have their way with him... maybe not exactly teen femdom, but it could make a hot story, don't you think?

hmm.... perhaps a different twist...

story opens with girl on the way home to her mother's funeral. She recalls her youth in which mom was always the taskmaster, always in charge. Recalls her feelings of feeling sorry for dad and thinks now he'll be able to be more of a man. Once home, sees how much of a wreck dad is. Tries to help him around the house but things get worse... after talking with dad a few times realizes that Dad needed mom to be the dominant.. without that dominance dad is becoming a shell of a person. Perhaps daugher finds mom's diary or describing parents relationship. Daughter begins to show dominance towards father as a way to help him recover and get back to life... perhaps they both get caught up in replacing the mother, or perhaps it never quite turns sexual.. Either way, daughter now dommes over daddy.

*shrug*

NASCARaddicted said:
Interesting. Another version could be: the boyfriend kisses the girl - and he notices that the father reacts strange. It seems as if he is envy .... and also horny about the daughter.

So now, the boyfriend starts to fool around with the daughter, in front of the father. For example, he starts to squeeze her boobs, or maybe he puts his hand on her butt ... it's kind of a dominating situation - he is allowed to fool around with this girl - the father wants to do the same, but he can't .....

Fantastic story idea. I may just write this.

This is a little off topic, but I originally misunderstood your post. Another great story idea would be a father and son that live in the same house. The son brings home a girlfriend to fool around with. The father sees and gets envious.

The girlfriend notices the father's interest. She once worked as a stripper, and really enjoys sexually teasing the father. The son and girlfriend both gain power over and eventually control of the father, to the point they take the house from him and use him as their servant.

Back