Looking for Shawl/Poncho Knitting Patterns

LadyVer

Definitely not a mouse
If anyone has any great links to knitting patterns for shawls or ponchos, could you share them? Oh, leg warmer patterns would be great as well.

I used to have some great patterns but lost them in my last move. :(

PS No old lady patterns. I may be "mature", but I'm not stodgy. Well, at least I don't think I am. Depends on the issue I guess. :)

Thank you!

Lady, I get all of my sewing patterns from Etsy. They also have tonnes of knitting and crotchet patterns.

Thx Rain. Will check out Etsy. I found a cool poncho pattern on Interweave Knits earlier, but want to find additional patterns.

Definitely the best source, a lot of the patterns are free so you don't need to worry as much about them being complicated, or badly written - because anyone can submit to this site. Etsy would probably be good too, but you would definitely have to pay for the patterns there, and I bet you could find similar ones for free on other sites.

Definitely the best source, a lot of the patterns are free so you don't need to worry as much about them being complicated, or badly written - because anyone can submit to this site. Etsy would probably be good too, but you would definitely have to pay for the patterns there, and I bet you could find similar ones for free on other sites.

My s/o uses both ... Ravelry preferred.

Last edited:
Can't have a poncho without one of these bad boys!

hDE4F08C2

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6842660864/hDE4F08C2/

Nah, my mom would never knit me anything THAT cool! :D

In fact, she never comes down to the basement anymore. :confused:

This is what Nipple's Mum makes him for those long, cold, lonely nights...

il_fullxfull.372574392_jm4l.jpg

I saw these at a craft market yesterday...I bought you all one! You can thank me later!

LOL Those wouldn't be hard to make. :)

Lion Brand yarn has an extensive pattern library and many of them are free. :)

I'm a novice knitter and find the directions easy to follow.

This is what Nipple's Mum makes him for those long, cold, lonely nights...

il_fullxfull.372574392_jm4l.jpg

I saw these at a craft market yesterday...I bought you all one! You can thank me later!

I was JUST going to ask if anyone had a cock-cozy pattern!!!

I'm getting up in years and ones extremities lose blood flow first...I figure its not many years before I can hit up the retirement homes for horny chicks that know how to "knit one perl two."

You know, there are men who knit who are straight. :) What are doing down in the basement?

what about those of us with a bit of a curve? mine curves up a bit. thanks in advance.

Last edited:
what about those of us with a bit of a curve? mine curves up a bit. thanks in advance.

Hey query,
:) Patterns are easily adjusted for size and shape (I would think). Haven't actually made a cock cozy but I've knitted quite a few small and large projects.

try...........

i use patterns from:

knitpicks.

ravelry

allfreeknitting.com is awesome if you sign up for their daily newsletter. i have so many patterns i'm never going to knit all of them!

probably everywhere else you have to pay

Back