Halloween

Lydia88

Experienced
just been chatting about Halloween and how much I love it. The one time of year you can dress slutty and blend in! And all the hunks.

Who else loves it and what's your favourite female outfit. Give me some ideas for this year ;)

just been chatting about Halloween and how much I love it. The one time of year you can dress slutty and blend in! And all the hunks.

Who else loves it and what's your favourite female outfit. Give me some ideas for this year ;)

My all time favourite female costume is the slutty French Maid. Gets me super hard seeing a woman dress up.

If you come to my Halloween Party, I think electrical tape X's on your nipples, cuffs on your wrists and fishnet stockings would be my preference...........

Just Needed Cookies

I'm a little under five feet tall and under 100 pounds. M`Lady is a little over five feet tall and a little over 100 pounds. Not long after we got together, we were both about 19 years old, m`Lady and I went to a used clothing store and found Girl Scout uniforms that fit us. We also got some matching knee socks, berets, etc. We decked ourselves out to look just like Girl Scouts. Given our statures and then youthful faces, we could have easily passed as pre-teen scouts.

Dressed this way, we hit the bars on Halloween. It was amazing, and a little disturbing, the effect this had on men.

I had a friend who had a pretty nice Leeloo costume one year. That one that's just a series of white straps? Damn, did she look good. She apparently didn't consider the combination of October weather and thin straps, though, because she was noticeably nipply all night long...

Personally, I always associate Halloween with streaking. For whatever reason, that's the night I've seen the vast majority of streakers in my life.

This pretty much nails it. I want to see my girlfriend in this in October..

https://www.trashy.com/Reform-School-Pleated-Skirt.9975-product.htm

I'd take her downtown to a block party for drinks with a group of friends, then all come back to my place later. She'd be feeling so hot from all the attention she got, and the alcohol, and get flirty with all my guy friends. After another drink she'd be feeling braver and start kissing a couple, then rubbing their cocks through their pants, until one of them gets brave enough to take his out of his pants. She drops to her knees to suck it in front of all of us...and the night progresses from there, until I've watched my dirty little schoolgirl suck and fuck all my friends. ;)

Oh I love Halloween. My favorite costume was being little red hood. Or as I liked to call it little red riding who're.

https://www.trashy.com/Reform-School-Pleated-Skirt.9975-product.htm

I'd take her downtown to a block party for drinks with a group of friends, then all come back to my place later. She'd be feeling so hot from all the attention she got, and the alcohol, and get flirty with all my guy friends. After another drink she'd be feeling braver and start kissing a couple, then rubbing their cocks through their pants, until one of them gets brave enough to take his out of his pants. She drops to her knees to suck it in front of all of us...and the night progresses from there, until I've watched my dirty little schoolgirl suck and fuck all my friends. ;)

That's got my attention so hot!!!!

I'm a little under five feet tall and under 100 pounds. M`Lady is a little over five feet tall and a little over 100 pounds. Not long after we got together, we were both about 19 years old, m`Lady and I went to a used clothing store and found Girl Scout uniforms that fit us. We also got some matching knee socks, berets, etc. We decked ourselves out to look just like Girl Scouts. Given our statures and then youthful faces, we could have easily passed as pre-teen scouts.

Dressed this way, we hit the bars on Halloween. It was amazing, and a little disturbing, the effect this had on men.

I suspect it's having an effect on men even now :devil: Although I think you guys must looked at least mid to late teenage if you got into bars

So Halloween doesn't have to mean spooky dressing up? Or were you Ghoul Scouts?
Sorry, I'll get me coat...:eek:

Without seeming creepy .......... and knowing that the both of you were of " legal " age I would had loooved to seen the both of you together ;) !?!?!?

my wife

My wife really digs (as do I) all these great superhero movies and TV shows. She hasn't exactly been shy about how some of them make her wet, namely Capt. America and Thor from The Avengers series. I know she fantasizes about having sex with them.

This Halloween there should be a lot of guys dressed up as either. I'd like to take her to a costume party or club. Watch her flirt with "Thor" or "Capt. America" and see where it goes. Give her an opportunity to live out some fantasies.

That Girl Scouts idea is evil genius. :devil:

Although I think you guys must looked at least mid to late teenage if you got into bars

You sure? You might be underestimating just how skeevy some bouncers are capable of being...

Any-hoo, I think the best slutoween costumes I've seen are probably:

A friend who went as Catwoman with a costume composed of a mask and spray-on black latex. Hot as all get-out. (Unfortunately she didn't think the bathroom thing through, apparently that aspect of things was a bit painful, but, still. Hot.)

The goth / alt-girls are always on point with fetish outfits. Another friend had a full on fetish nurse outfit in white latex -- and another one in red -- which was so tight that it must've made breathing difficult, but good Lord was it stunning.

Not quite slutty but I thought it was clever: a group of girls who came out dressed as Robert Palmer's dancing girls from the "Addicted to Love" video. They had the dance down and everything, it was pretty sweet.

And of course just a basic, minimal fetish idea: a woman at one party came out wearing stocking and garters, bra and panties and carrying a riding crop, and nothing else. No clever concept, no character in particular -- but she was seriously memorable.

41325.jpg

This is very hot!

I love Halloween too...but not for the ladies (even though they're also hot). I love it for all the masked men...I have an almost crippling fetishes for a man in a mask. I get myself into too much trouble on Halloween...:devil::heart:

I love that I can get away with wearing pretty much anything, though I haven't done it in years.

I went as this Little Miss Muffet one year. Fun times were had in that outfit. I've always wanted to do school girl--I have the perfect skirt for it, just never got around to putting the outfit together.

I love Halloween too...but not for the ladies (even though they're also hot). I love it for all the masked men...I have an almost crippling fetishes for a man in a mask. I get myself into too much trouble on Halloween...:devil::heart:

Oh? My company had a masquerade holiday party two years ago. You would have loved it! Also gave me an idea I've been wanting to try or write about: skinny dipping masquerade. No suits, masks only. I think it'd be a fun pool party...

Oh? My company had a masquerade holiday party two years ago. You would have loved it! Also gave me an idea I've been wanting to try or write about: skinny dipping masquerade. No suits, masks only. I think it'd be a fun pool party...

That's not quite the type of mask I'm thinking of...but I'm game! Sounds fun :)

Back