teenaged "nerdy girl" becomes blacks gangbang slut

busty_jessica_2

Cock and cum guzzler
Anyone interested in writing the following? (and if not maybe at least come with some nice "read naughty" ideas?)

19 year old petite Jessica with big tits is a shy and studywilling girl; has a boyfriend since some time back and they have a few times had some vanilla sex - but she never really understood why people love it so much, she mostly does it just to make him happy and hate the taste of cum.

There is a long weekend comming up and her parents are going on a short holiday in another state so she and her boyfriend will have the house for themselves. She likes it but also fears it because she knows that he will be wanting to have sex with her again... (and probably wanting her to suck his dick and eat his cum and such nasty things she thinks)

Now I am not sure...
the idea is that one of her stepfathers employees, a very big black man will come by for some reason and will trick/blackmail her into having him fuck her any way he sees fit. He would tie up her boyfriend and make him watch, and ofcourse then have his friends come over to enjo some nice gangbanging days with his new slut; all while JEssicas boyfriend has to see her go down the slut highway, becomming nastier and kinkier by the minute, letting these black guys do whatever they want, begging them for things that he could only dream of, and much more...

Things is that she should be afraid and feel sickened by those black guys being there... preferrably all the time, but still her inner is getting so turned on by how they own her and can make her do things she thought she would never ever go through with no matter what...
Her parents being kind of rasists and having brought her up that black men are only handy people and servants that they are no good and that if you see on on the street you should directly cross to the other side, if not turn the other way.

soo... ideas, comments, willing writers?
let me know
all good is good and so is all bad :)

Sounds to me like this story would best take place in the past; some time around the time of Martin Luther King.

This adds a little more to the racism, and the older ideas of the "position of women" - which is why even though she doesn't seem to like sex with her boyfriend she still does it (to be a 'proper' girl, since she has designs to be his wife, etc).

She could have an affinity for black guys the whole time (part of the reason why she's so closed off to the boyfriend) but can't really express it (cause of the social implications of the period).

This is why when she does get gang banged she's fearful and whimpering and all that - yet inside she's loving this. Its just SO nasty and raunchy and naughty its actually liberating.

Hi MAster Aelix...
love that - that does make it more realistic and more appropriate for her behaviour and why she does the things she does for her boyfriend... just as you are saying.. she is planning on marrying him and as a good wife she does what she is told... and that could then possibly also be a reason for her to do what the black giys tell her to do , since they have her boyfriend tied up and they tell her taht they will hurt him badly if she doenst do what they say ...

more ideas and takers??? please!?!??!!!

plantation

How about somthing like this?

Plantation life was boring for Jessica having to dress properly and act like a lady all the time bored her, she so wished that she could return to the times when she could run around with her child hood friends Jacob and Luther fishing with a pole in the old creak and skinny dipping when the sun got to its height of the midday.

Those days were long gone she now was the lady of the house and was to be marred off to Andrew Wantagh the son of the wealthiest slave auctioneer in the county, it was mid august and Andrew and his father were making ready for the latest influx of slaves, Jessica never had been to there slave compound but decided that she was to take luncheon with her intended and made plans to get him to give her a tour of what would become his when they were marred.

Her inquisitive nature was to get the better of her when she wanders around the compound looking for her intended, she comes upon a group of slaves washing down a massive cell with a black man watching over them she knew as Robert he was very dark skinned and board shouldered he always carried a long whip that she had often seen him practicing using when he accompanied Andrew when he came visiting.

The slaves were all chained together with heavy metal collars around there necks, these were different to the slaves on her plantation there was fear in there eyes they were barley clothed just a loin cloth that barely covered there manhood’s.

Jessica could not see the danger she had put herself in when she ordered Robert to find his master but she was soon to find out when the six negro slaves turned there attention to her without there oppressive brother to contain there lust for vengeance she was easy pray.

Plantation Life

Don't think this is finished and needs some more work but this is where i would go with the story i feel this would be a bit believable set in the 1700s hope it is something you like and I have left it open for further exploits.

Hope you like the outline JW

Plantation life was boring for the petite nineteen year old Jessica, her breasts now full and her blossoming looks were a far cry from her childhood now having to dress properly and act like a lady all the time bored her, she so wished that she could return to the times when she could run around with her childhood friends Jacob and Luther fishing with a pole in the old creak and skinny dipping when the sun got to its height of the midday.

[we do ideas here...not outlines- moderator]

Andrew his father and Robert returned to find the slaves unattended Andrew shouted at the Negros where Jessica had gone but there was no reply Robert cracked his whip and shouted out in a native tong one of the slaves pointed to the track leading away from the courtyard towards the mansion house and the two white men moved off in the direction indicated by the slaves with the dogs following Robert shouted more commands to the slaves and they stopped what they were doing and returned to the barn where he clasped the loose end of the chain to an eye in the floor then locked them in not knowing mistress Jessica was hidden under the straw in the corner of the stable.

Last edited by a moderator:
have i ever told you guys that i love it on here... and you too`?

if not I probably should!!! just keep it cumming and give some more inoputs and ideas please!

If you wanted to keep it in current time, they could be part of a prison work-release program. She is nervous around them because of their tattoos, manner etc. The parents aren't racists but idealists trying to make society better and raised her not to judge others, however, since their "culture" is so different than hers she can't help but feel apprehensive around them.

If you wanted to keep it in current time, they could be part of a prison work-release program. She is nervous around them because of their tattoos, manner etc. The parents aren't racists but idealists trying to make society better and raised her not to judge others, however, since their "culture" is so different than hers she can't help but feel apprehensive around them.

fuck this I love...
that way she could be nicely gangbagned by a bunch of horny black guys that havent gotten pussy for the last 10 years.. fuck they would do her hard and only be thinking of their own enjoyment... just like it should be:)

Anyone interested in writing the following? (and if not maybe at least come with some nice "read naughty" ideas?)

19 year old petite Jessica with big tits is a shy and studywilling girl; has a boyfriend since some time back and they have a few times had some vanilla sex - but she never really understood why people love it so much, she mostly does it just to make him happy and hate the taste of cum.

There is a long weekend comming up and her parents are going on a short holiday in another state so she and her boyfriend will have the house for themselves. She likes it but also fears it because she knows that he will be wanting to have sex with her again... (and probably wanting her to suck his dick and eat his cum and such nasty things she thinks)

Now I am not sure...
the idea is that one of her stepfathers employees, a very big black man will come by for some reason and will trick/blackmail her into having him fuck her any way he sees fit. He would tie up her boyfriend and make him watch, and ofcourse then have his friends come over to enjo some nice gangbanging days with his new slut; all while JEssicas boyfriend has to see her go down the slut highway, becomming nastier and kinkier by the minute, letting these black guys do whatever they want, begging them for things that he could only dream of, and much more...

Things is that she should be afraid and feel sickened by those black guys being there... preferrably all the time, but still her inner is getting so turned on by how they own her and can make her do things she thought she would never ever go through with no matter what...
Her parents being kind of rasists and having brought her up that black men are only handy people and servants that they are no good and that if you see on on the street you should directly cross to the other side, if not turn the other way.

soo... ideas, comments, willing writers?
let me know
all good is good and so is all bad :)
Awesome but I’m not a writer

Back