Drop a Letter. Replace a letter with a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

h_i_s

Literotica Guru
(i found this game posted by Gilly Bean over at the GB ... or maybe it was over at the HT ... i dunno... & it doesn't matter. It's fun. i couldn't find one here ... so i decided to add one myself. ;) )

Quick game to keep the scattered mind occupied:

The Rules of the Game

1)You start with a 5 letter word (NOTE: The rules were originally set to 4 letters, many agreed to change this to 5, as the game played on !!), the next person down changes a letter, and makes the word different. No adding letters, keep it limited to FIVE letters.

2)The rules do not allow for skipping the last word posted & going back to a prior posted word. If someone wants to post, 'gets stuck' and can't think of a letter change to lead the game into the next post, and/or can't think of a combination to follow the last posted word .................. please, wait it out. Someone else may be able to fill the turn.

3)Try to stick with words which are contained in the English language, and common (rather than proper nouns etc, IE: names etc) If you wish to play in your second, or native non-English language, there are foreign boards available on Lit. ;)

4) Play nice. :) It's a 'game'.

:nana: Let's play !!!!! :nana:
-------------------------

The first letter is:

kiss

Last edited:
sinn0cent1 said:
(i found this game posted by Gilly Bean over at the GB ... or maybe it was over at the HT ... i dunno... & it doesn't matter. It's fun. i couldn't find one here ... so i decided to add one myself. ;) )

Quick game to keep the scattered mind occupied:

You start with a 4 letter word, the next person down changes a letter, and makes the word different. No adding letters, keep it limited to FOUR letters. However, IF we get stuck, we go back to the word before it, and change a different letter.

Let's play !!!!! :nana:

-------------------------

The first letter is:

kiss
kits
:rose:

sinn0cent1 said:
puck ...

Psst ... Sir_Winston? How, and at what post count did you edit your title, please??

suck

1000 posts, look in your edit profile options.

Marquis said:
suck

1000 posts, look in your edit profile options.
i did. i don't see where though ... if it IS there that is. Thanks, regardless .. Marquis.

... umm ... word is ..

fuck.

sinn0cent1 said:
i did. i don't see where though ... if it IS there that is. Thanks, regardless .. Marquis.

... umm ... word is ..

fuck.

Cuff..

graceanne said:
Buff. . .

Muff

Sinn - User CP, "Edit Profile," "Custom User Title" (first thing there after edit e-mail address, at least on my Edit Profile screen.

Last edited:
Sir_Winston54 said:
Muff

Sinn - User CP, "Edit Profile," "Custom User Title" (first thing there after edit e-mail address, at least on my Edit Profile screen.

Puff . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back