The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WriterDom

Good to the last drop
No post on this thread can have any obvious connection to the ones before it. No quoting of other posts; no responding directly to others. This is a thread of disconnected blurts - no conversations.

this bdsm lesbian stuff drives me crazy. What a waste.

Why would He suddenly want me to NOT wash His underwear, and start doing it Himself?:confused:

If you think a question about what is necessary for happiness is too serious and introspective for a weekend, then you're going to decide my next group of questions should be reserved for a dissertation.

Question blurt, just circumstance that the thingy I am relating this too is nearby.

IF I fuck with your mind, will you play with My dick?

A few random blurts.

Mine, MINE< ALL FUCKING Mine.

Ahhh, that was great.

Are you just fucking stupid? The quote from My sigline is by David Allan Coe, I don't care who friggin wrote it to start with I have the t-shirt to prove it.

i wonder if that bar would hurt as much as it looks like it would... and i wonder if the girl on the end of it tastes as good as she looks. Yum! :p

I miss willfulbrat. I did send her a note recently on Bondage.com when I noticed she rated phone sex as a one. I asked was I THAT bad? She replied no, you just ruined it for the rest. she's a sweet one.

Mmm floggers

I am obssessing on floggers and need a soft ass to practice on.

Hmm who has the softest, most tender asses?

Doms, of course!

:devil: :eek:

I really fucking hate it when men think they can mistreat women and call it Dominance!

Fuck all.

it isn't wise to come to a battle of wits unarmed

I'd love to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

If you truly believe life sucks and then you die, then wouldnt hell for you be to be reincarnated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back