Panty Play

discjockey74

Literotica Guru
I have been around Lit for a bit and enjoyed many stories, threads, and pictures. I finally decided to start one of my own, involving something I find extremely sexy and erotic......panties. There have been many before, so this may not fly, but I figured why not try. I love using panties to play with. My request is for people with a similar fetish (both male & female) please share photos of panties that you have played in or with. Feel free to show them being worn as well!! Lets have some fun with this!! Thanks ahead of time.

I'd love to see this thread take off!!

Going to have to learn to take smaller pictures as I had a turn in some panties tonight.

I should have started the thread off with a pic, hope this helps!

Attachments

• rsz_img_0707[1].jpg
    rsz_img_0707[1].jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 322
I have been around Lit for a bit and enjoyed many stories, threads, and pictures. I finally decided to start one of my own, involving something I find extremely sexy and erotic......panties. There have been many before, so this may not fly, but I figured why not try. I love using panties to play with. My request is for people with a similar fetish (both male & female) please share photos of panties that you have played in or with. Feel free to show them being worn as well!! Lets have some fun with this!! Thanks ahead of time.

Wonderful idea;)

Here is a pic of the ones I am wearing now.
picture23

Back