Work mentor

angel_une

Virgin
So I have always had a fantasy about being taken by my mentor at work. In my current job I have a mentor who is helping me learning some new things and he is just so cute. Then in my old job I had a mentor who turned into a friend. He has his tongue pierced and often plays with it when we are talking. He use to stand he hind my chair while he walked me through some things. I use to always want to turn around and pull his cock out and lick him hard and fast. So naturally I would love to read a story where I am taken against my will by the mentor and mad to submit to him. Or a story where we have some wild office fun. Maybe throw in a couple more guys into the mix would be fun. So if there are any authors out there who would like to write up a story on this idea let me know :)

story

I have the perfect story for you...pm me contact details and I will send you the story

So I have always had a fantasy about being taken by my mentor at work. In my current job I have a mentor who is helping me learning some new things and he is just so cute. Then in my old job I had a mentor who turned into a friend. He has his tongue pierced and often plays with it when we are talking. He use to stand he hind my chair while he walked me through some things. I use to always want to turn around and pull his cock out and lick him hard and fast. So naturally I would love to read a story where I am taken against my will by the mentor and mad to submit to him. Or a story where we have some wild office fun. Maybe throw in a couple more guys into the mix would be fun. So if there are any authors out there who would like to write up a story on this idea let me know :)

i like the idea you have here why not expand on it

I just don't have the time to write a story. Or I would get very much into detail about my fantasies :)

set a target of 1000 words only but idea is good just add bits as you think of them to your idea its not the corect way to write but you will be suprised how a story will build

Back