Loving wife Idea

loquere

Smile!
Husband gets suspicouse when wife is constantly out late.

-->Wife is really out late after work taking cooking classes.

--> She's taking the classes because the husband recently lost a lot of weight and has been tarting to attract the female eye. The wife I used to be the hot one, the husband was her safe choice. Now she has to work harder in the marriage.

--> because he thinks she's cheating oth her boss who makes lot more money than him, with no evidence he starts taking night classes for a MBA to get a promotion at work.

At the end of it he makes more money, and she cook better.

This is either really stupid or really really offensive I don't know.

Actually...

I think it sounds like a fun idea, especially if they both think the other is cheating.

Of course they'll be sex. I'll finally have a chance to add in mythical bestiality.

Maybe she gets so jealous she hires a private detective to follow him around and get proof he is cheating. The detective follows him and see he is not cheating but has decided the wife is hot and he wants to fuck her himself so he uses pictures from another case that could pass for her husband with another woman. She is so upset that she wants revenge and gives it up for the detective.

Husband gets suspicouse when wife is constantly out late.

-->Wife is really out late after work taking cooking classes.

--> She's taking the classes because the husband recently lost a lot of weight and has been tarting to attract the female eye. The wife I used to be the hot one, the husband was her safe choice. Now she has to work harder in the marriage.

--> because he thinks she's cheating oth her boss who makes lot more money than him, with no evidence he starts taking night classes for a MBA to get a promotion at work.

At the end of it he makes more money, and she cook better.

This is either really stupid or really really offensive I don't know.

has the potential of being aking to a play I remember, but now have no idea what it was called... a poor married couple - she has beautiful long hair, but can't afford a good brush, he has a pocket watch, but no chain. He sells the watch to buy her a brush, she sells her hair to buy him a watch chain... maybe written by Tennessee Williams or???

The sense of sacrifice for the other, only to find it wasted, or perhaps in seeking out to improve their relationship each faces temptations...

has the potential of being aking to a play I remember, but now have no idea what it was called... a poor married couple - she has beautiful long hair, but can't afford a good brush, he has a pocket watch, but no chain. He sells the watch to buy her a brush, she sells her hair to buy him a watch chain... maybe written by Tennessee Williams or???

The sense of sacrifice for the other, only to find it wasted, or perhaps in seeking out to improve their relationship each faces temptations...

http://www.auburn.edu/~vestmon/Gift_of_the_Magi.html

Back