Happy 40th anniversary Roe v. Wade!

richard_daily

Slut Whisperer
I'm glad we started moving in the right direction, 4 decades ago, but there's still a lot of work to do to ensure women's reproductive rights.

gv012213dAPR20130122034511.jpg

does america lament not having 50 million more people in it?

does america lament not having 50 million more people in it?

Oh please...if 55 million extra unwanted kids were in state care/jail/sucking welfare the right wing would bitch 2x as hard,

and we all know it.....

Every anti abortion man needs to have a fertilized egg stuck into their rectum.

That way, they can finally make a difference!

Being pregnant is no picnic. It's a huge strain on the human body. Some women aren't physically capable to carry a fetus to term. I had Hyperemesis Gravidarum for the duration of mine. It was horrible.

I stuck it out, though. Still, it's nice that there's a choice for women who can't otherwise.

Aborting 50 million lives over 40 years was a good deal to make the lives of 150 million american women more choice.

In another 60 years or at some point, the aborted will equal the living in number.

Aborting 50 million lives over 40 years was a good deal to make the lives of 150 million american women more choice.

In another 60 years or at some point, the aborted will equal the living in number.

Cry me a river when you get a uterus.

Cry me a river when you get a uterus.

I don't think you have to have a uterus to talk numbers; besides, I already ate, thanks.

I gather from your quote you think of your abortions like having infections sucked out and the wound cleaned as opposed to killing someone, I gather.

(If so, I don't disagree with your decisions...but at some point, this "class" of people will have killed off more lives than comprise the class in total)

What then?

I don't think you have to have a uterus to talk numbers; besides, I already ate, thanks.

I gather from your quote you think of your abortions like having infections sucked out and the wound cleaned as opposed to killing someone, I gather.

(If so, I don't disagree with your decisions...but at some point, this "class" of people will have killed off more lives than comprise the class in total)

What then?

It's amazing that men continue to think they're experts on women and their health, and that they think they know better than a woman what she can and can't do with her body.

BTW, your post on July is sheer crass. I don't agree with some of her opinions and some of the other women here on the gb, but the way some of you men think that because you don't like a woman for whatever reason it gives you the right to say whatever you want defies logic. And that goes for men on both the left and the right. You're an ass. A misogynist ass.

I don't think a fetus made from your egg and my sperm is your property.

It's ours.

Sure, you're the host to the little parasite soon scheduled to eat all our money...but it's not "yours".

That's my view...but it's not the point.

The point is that at some point, Number of Total Abortions Performed will exceed the Number of Women in the country.

At that point, I suggest your bodies are safe from infection...and the war on pregnancy will have killed off hundreds of millions of unchildren.

What then? Keep killing the infections?

It's amazing that men continue to think they're experts on women and their health, and that they think they know better than a woman what she can and can't do with her body.

BTW, your post on July is sheer crass. I don't agree with some of her opinions and some of the other women here on the gb, but the way some of you men think that because you don't like a woman for whatever reason it gives you the right to say whatever you want defies logic. And that goes for men on both the left and the right. You're an ass. A misogynist ass.

I don't think a fetus made from your egg and my sperm is your property.

It's ours.

Sure, you're the host to the little parasite soon scheduled to eat all our money...but it's not "yours".

That's my view...but it's not the point.

The point is that at some point, Number of Total Abortions Performed will exceed the Number of Women in the country.

At that point, I suggest your bodies are safe from infection...and the war on pregnancy will have killed off hundreds of millions of unchildren.

What then? Keep killing the infections?

Yawn.

50,000,000 ...that strikes me as a steep price for being able to glibly toss off uterus jokes.

I guess it's the same thinking as the gun nuts have though....doesn't matter how many people die, as long as you get to do what you want.

50,000,000 ...that strikes me as a steep price for being able to glibly toss off uterus jokes.

I guess it's the same thinking as the gun nuts have though....doesn't matter how many people die, as long as you get to do what you want.

That wasn't a joke. Get a uterus and maybe I might take you seriously. Until then you're just one more man who thinks he's an expert on women and their reproductive health.

Back