'The Scent of a Woman' 2010 Edition

Reminds me of that scene from Kingpin when Woody Harrelson had to go puke after screwing the landlady.

The fitting reply would have been "Join me in the shower, baby". Since I am a foreigner and therefore clueless, the question of whether a motor inn HAS such facilities remains,

Last edited:
The fitting reply would have been "Join me in the shower, baby". Since I am a foreigner and therefore clueless, the question of whether a motor inn HAS such facilities remains,

They do, in widely varying degrees of modernity and cleanliness.

They'd been better off strapping her to the roof of whatever they were driving and going through a car wash. :D

I just read that story to my wife just now and she said, verbatim "honey, there's things not even a shower can fix". Cute :)

I like the sentence: "She then reportedly uttered a line never before memorialized in a police report".

It suggests that the other lines uttered previously (e.g. 'he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams') have actually been memorialized in a police report at some point.

Was she arrested for brandishing the knife, or her other deadly weapon?

:D

I like the sentence: "She then reportedly uttered a line never before memorialized in a police report".

It suggests that the other lines uttered previously (e.g. 'he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams') have actually been memorialized in a police report at some point.

Was she arrested for brandishing the knife, or her other deadly weapon?

:D

If it was the latter she could be charged with 'Attack with a friendly weapon'. :D

Back