So why does traveling and staying in hotels rev the libido?

As I sit in my Kansas City hotel, I wonder why traveling and hotels rev the libido. Is it just me, or does everyone’s eyes start wandering and dirty minds become engaged when you travel?
JohnnyRock

I know I do

The sewing kit does it for me. String is very handy.

The sewing kit does it for me. String is very handy.

Maybe that's why there are a lot of personal ads from lister's who are traveling.

I know that i love to go to hotels with my hubby, their like a second honeymoon. I suppose if it would be nice to have someone to talk to if you were alone in a hotel...The mind would wander too much...

I've only ever traveled with an SO, but it really boils down to having sex in a new location, like when you're first living together and make sure to do it in every room of the house (note: in the laundry room, washer or dryer must be ON).

I've only ever traveled with an SO, but it really boils down to having sex in a new location, like when you're first living together and make sure to do it in every room of the house (note: in the laundry room, washer or dryer must be ON).

Its even better if the washer and drier are wobbly....lol

There's no chance an angry SO will walk in on you.

Unless you're in a fleabag, it's nice and clean.

You can sit in the middle of the bed and eat chocolate and drink champagne and not think about cleaning.

Traveling brings out in me a particular openness to new experiences and people. Those feelings rev up my sexual interest and energy.

There have been times when I've traveled to places that don't offer good new experiences, and I haven't felt sexually revved up in those places, which makes me think this is the root of it for me.

I can't be on a train without the movement bigging me up. When a nice ass or three wiggle past it gets serious. Because I always wear a steel ring around my junk it stays serious. So then I get up and go for a walk. I like to brighten people's imagination you see. ;)

I can't be on a train without the movement bigging me up. When a nice ass or three wiggle past it gets serious. Because I always wear a steel ring around my junk it stays serious. So then I get up and go for a walk. I like to brighten people's imagination you see. ;)

Qutie an interesting description I might need to get hubby one of those...lol ...

I love the train, its romantic for me...

Back