What TV person would you love to do?

jamper1957

Really Experienced
We all watch TV at some point during the day. What person would you love to fuck from TV ? Is it a person from a show you watch , news person , weather channel person who would it be for you? For me it is a lady on the weather channel , her name is Maria LaRosa. A stunning MILF with a great body and killer ass, but that is just me. Who is yours?

Angie Harmon, from "Law & Order" and "Rizzoli and Isles." She gets me hard with one twitch of her hips or one word out of her sexy mouth.

89c34f2216ceb846610998514389c6ca.jpg

We all watch TV at some point during the day. What person would you love to fuck from TV ? Is it a person from a show you watch , news person , weather channel person who would it be for you? For me it is a lady on the weather channel , her name is Maria LaRosa. A stunning MILF with a great body and killer ass, but that is just me. Who is yours?

Connie Britton, another textbook MILF. I've seen Maria LaRosa, amazing ass!!

There are a bunch of them. Tom Selleck is at or near the top of my list though :D YUM!

Denny

All of the female weather reporters raise my temperature.
When I was a kid only bald fat men in suits did the weather reports.
Now I have no idea if there's a hurricane in Chicago or a snow storm in Phoenix.

Julie Bowen. She's the actress that plays Claire Dunfee on Modern Family.

I'd also like to fuck the entire cast of Pretty Little Liars. :heart:

Ginger Zee from GMA.

Well while I certainly agree there are many, many candidates, the person at the top of my list is Kelly Ripa. Hot little petite body, and her voice alone gets me hard.:).

We were without TV for years while in the boonies. Now with cable we love Cougar Town reruns. Whatever her name Jewels is my choice.
That little slut with the red lipstick ain't bad either.

Gotta be Cobie Smulders, from HIMYM. She probably isn't on TV anymore, but it doesn't matter. Good god the things I would do with her.

a2ea4b8528c0c5297686078431435cc0.jpg

And to be fair to the other side, I nominate Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. I would do absolutely anything he asked of me.

nikolaj-coster-waldau-shirtless-1.jpg

Tiffany Amber Theissen (cheerleader of Saved by the Bell) followed by a VERY CLOSE Stana Katric (investigator of Castle).

Tv person

Benson SVU law and order she is so beautiful she's getting better and better over the years

Old and new

I would love to see Barbara Eden gag on my cock in I dream of Jeannie. For my bi side I would love to have a one on one hot session with Brad Pitt

Back