Tent City

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Inspired by a story I read about folks camped out for the twilight premiere, but it could be any big event... just thinking how this setting would be good for accidentally exposed nudity; voyeurism; mismatched sex...

The title makes me think of a whole bunch of guys with erections in their pants!

I was thinking of like, a collection of homeless people or survivors of a natural disaster.

I was thinking of like, a collection of homeless people or survivors of a natural disaster.
Why bring in sadness youd have to overcome if you dont have to?

It could be a black friday thing. Girl hears from a "source" that theres only going to be 15 $50 Iphones or whatever and shes 20th in line.

Is she willing to seduce five guys in front of her for a phone.

And even if so, CAN she?

Wanna twist, have one of the hoodied masses in front of her be a girl. Hows she gonna overcome someone who knows all the tricks?

First I love camping and tents are oddly sexy! It could be a campground or at a weekend concert. Lots of music and drinking and other stuff that could lead to wandering into the wrong tent and being a part of a threesome or foursome. People could be coming over to your site as you become more adventurous wearing less and less and it leads to a romp in your tent.

Back