I'm thinking to train my cock

thirty

Literotica Guru
to catch up with their pussy training plan.

How much time do I have?

gee... I'm always wrong no matter what I say.

there are tons of shit out there.

Gee! Did it ever occur to you that women (in particular, as I'm sure you also repel men) are repelled by you because you're a slimy, sleazy, sleaze slash slimy slimeball?

"Hmm, I don't know!"

You're gross, thirty. Gross like spew gross.

Gee! Did it ever occur to you that women (in particular, as I'm sure you also repel men) are repelled by you because you're a slimy, sleazy, sleaze slash slimy slimeball?

"Hmm, I don't know!"

You're gross, thirty. Gross like spew gross.

You made you so emtionally negative toward me?

What made you so emtionally negative toward me?

fyp, yw.

It's common knowledge that you're a sleazy, impotent, tiny-penised, chauvinistic pig who cheats on his wife and treats women like cattle. I've read and participated in your threads for the last 2 years or so. You've always been gross. Why I keep coming back for more grossness I don't know.

I guess it's the ew factor.

fyp, yw.

It's common knowledge that you're a sleazy, impotent, tiny-penised, chauvinistic pig who cheats on his wife and treats women like cattle. I've read and participated in your threads for the last 2 years or so. You've always been gross. Why I keep coming back for more grossness I don't know.

I guess it's the ew factor.

Sorry, what are fyp, yw and ew.

Did you realize that English was actually my second language?

Sorry, what are fyp, yw and ew.

Did you realize that English was actually my second language?

Fyp = fixed your post
Yw = you're welcome
Ew = your posts make me puke. (I think it's some kind Latin or French abbreviation)

Ew = your posts make me puke. (I think it's some kind Latin or French abbreviation)

It too bad Byron failed his cock training or he would have been able to tell us. I guess we'll have to wait for another Latin professor to come around for us to ever know. I'll wait.:rolleyes:

It too bad Byron failed his cock training or he would have been able to tell us. I guess we'll have to wait for another Latin professor to come around for us to ever know. I'll wait.:rolleyes:

He failed? There's videos and stuff. That rooster is potty trained and reads wired magazine. We do need a Latin expert to explain the origin and break down the phrase. Tell Byron to comeback.

Back