Kik room

S

Sanz77

Hey everyone, I have a kik room that I like to get up and running every now and again. Lots of kinky talk, cyber sex, shows, etc. really whatever people want to get into. No assholes allowed, and I try to keep it as equal as possible male and female. Right now the room has 3-4 ladies, 4-5 guys. Would love some newcomers to join our kik community.

PM me if interested or questions and if we can get enough fresh faces then I’ll bring you to the kik group! Yes, I do bounce people who can’t handle the room or act inappropriately.

JT

Hey everyone, I have a kik room that I like to get up and running every now and again. Lots of kinky talk, cyber sex, shows, etc. really whatever people want to get into. No assholes allowed, and I try to keep it as equal as possible male and female. Right now the room has 3-4 ladies, 4-5 guys. Would love some newcomers to join our kik community.

PM me if interested or questions and if we can get enough fresh faces then I’ll bring you to the kik group! Yes, I do bounce people who can’t handle the room or act inappropriately.

JT
I’m very interested. I’m a 22 year old bi female. My kik is prettyprincess_133

If your still looking for more men
38 mwm, haven't been in a group on Kik before, sounds fun
Kik forgottenhusband

Last edited:
Hey my KIK is dropsdrop. 26 male and I would love to join This KiK group

Updated Improved Kik Room

So the Lit user kik room has been very interesting. There has been some rrrreally sexy chat. Rrrreally fun men and women, and some that pushed it too far (imagine that!). So, new room opening today. I’m taking the top couple women and top couple men from the old room...the new room is going to be hot! And kinky! And too much fun...a place to escape and feed your fantasy. There is now going to be 2 admins (me and a really badass girl who plays with the best of them!)

PM me for invite, be between 21 and 50, don’t be an asshole, let’s get kinky with lit friends! By the way, if you don’t hear from me on your PM or reply here it’s simply because I’m trying to keep a healthy ratio. Nothing personal.

Cheers,

JT

Yet another thing that should be prohibited here .... attempting to direct people off-site. This site helps pay the bills with clicks and on-site participation. You can do that by starting a thread here.

If you don't like it here, get the fuck out and don't come back, but don't try to entice others to go with you.

I'm in F/36/Scotland
KiK: Beetlebonnet

tumblr_pe6b7eiqjT1uv0ovmo1_400.png

Last edited:
I spend a lot of time on kik, love to join, 59yo guy here, kik vidmin12.
Whoops, didn't see the age limit.

Last edited:
Back