Fun Texas Girl Looking for to Meet Men

Sexyfangirl82

Really Experienced
Fun Texas Girl Looking to Meet Men

I feel like it's time to update this "personal". Mostly because I'm a lot more sure about what I'm looking for than when I first started so here it goes...

About me, the physical basics, I'm 5'4", curvy, pale skin (my skin is only capable of two colors white and red thanks to done pretty intense Irish genes) blue eyes sometimes with glasses, sometimes with contacts but always bright blue and long blonde hair.. I'm a 38C. What my tits lack in size they make up for in perk.

Personality wise, I'm a movie geek. I absolutely love movies. It's through movies that I get to know people. Your top five movies tell me a whole lot about you. Nothing is more exciting than introducing someone to a favorite movie. Watching them, how they react, do they laugh where I did, do they cry? Are they as amped up afterwards as me? I enjoy it immensely! Unlike books, movies can be a joint adventure with someone and I very much love sharing that.

I'm also an introvert, so I've never been one for big crowds, or loud bars. Ask me my opinion on what to do on a Saturday night, I'd much rather hang out by the pool or fire pit in the backyard than go hit the clubs.

I'm also a very interesting mix of blunt honesty and total sweetness. I'll always do my best not to hurt your feelings, but I'm an Aries, stuff will come out of my mouth that's abrasive and borderline offensive. That being said, I don't like to fight, I hate being ugly, and I love with my whole heart. I would rather be heart broken repeatedly than be mean and distrustful.

Besides all that I bake. And I bake stuff that is orgasmic. I've been proposed to for just my brownies alone. I'm not the best cook, but baking... I know exactly how to use butter, sugar and chocolate.

So that's me. Hopefully not too long winded. What I'm looking for... I like men. Men, for lack of a better way to put it, who are men. I like men who fix things around the house, who know what to do in a fight, who can man a grill like it's an art form, and who take care of their families. Your geek level is unimportant. You don't have to be a card carrying star wars geek to get my attention. If we click I'll gladly share your interests if you indulge mine.

Physically, I love tall men, color, race... It's whatever if you like me and I like you. I adore tattoos and beards, again it's not a must. At the end of the day I'm a woman so if I like you, I'll find you attractive.

I'm not looking solely for quick cybering fun. I'd really like to get to know someone and see what happens. It might seem silly to post this here if that's what I'm looking for but here is the truth about online dating. Everyone is just looking for the hook up anyway. I can't tell you how many men have sent me dick pics or actively worked to get into my pants on "normal" dating sites. What I like about lit is at least people are honest that that's what they want. I've spent a long time on this site and I've enjoyed it. It's been a safe way to explore my sexuality and what turns me on, what turns me off. I've discovered a lot about myself in that aspect and look forward to the daily adventure and continued exploration. Just hoping to find a good man to do that with. Sex is not an evil, desiring it and desiring it kinky doesn't make us less worthy of love and companionship.

Last edited:
So going by your profile pic, are you are fan of the 1960's camp version, or the more modern takes on the one who has multiple "tools" on his belt?

:heart:
Kiwi

I think the 60's version sort of spoiled the big block buster movies for me. I kept on thinking of the TV series characters when the movies tried to be serious.

So when you turn out the lights, is there a bat icon reflected on the ceiling? Those "spotlights" behind the T-Shirt should make it stand out :D

Kiwi

Hi sexy fang girl. I dropped you a pm drop one back. It's a great day to breath !!

Good evening fangirl. How are things down south? :) It's cold up here in MI, tonight. Could use a good snuggle... ;)

33/m here, btw.

Also from Houston. The last couple days have been absolutely beautiful! Great museum/park/bikeride weather. Loving it.

That's an interesting question. I'm actually going to quote Simon Pegg here to answer this because I feel it's 100% accurate. “Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating.”

Now if you're asking what my geek of choice is a I'd say movies. If you're asking if I wear glasses than yes. I do. lol

Hey geeky beauty, so besides the obvious movie geeks love what movies are your favorite. Im a bit of a geek myself who works at a gmae store of all things lol. I'm 27 y/o dom male who would love to chat and get to know you.

I would say if I had to rate my top favorite movies I would rate them as follows. 1.) Lord of the Rings (all 12 and a half hours extended cut) 2.) The Dark Knight 3.) Boondock Saints 4.) Kill Bill 5.) Star Wars (I suppose it's important to include the movie you were raised on lol)

Back