Discovering gay saunas

Dannyfunn63

Really Experienced
On a long business trip, Dan finds himself achy and stressed. Walking back from dinner to his hotel, he stumbles across a sauna.
"Hmmm, a steam is a good idea," he thinks.
Stepping in he is a bit curious at some of the decor but says whatever. He pays a slightly effeminate man at the country tee for a locker. He wanders to the locker room and strips, then finds his way to a steam room. He walks in, noticing a couple men before sitting in a corner and leaning back to close his eyes and relax.

OOC: With Dannyfunn63's permission, I am joining this thread. Please PM one of us if you wish to "participate".
=====================

Looking up as a 'new' body enters the sauna, Alan nods as he and another 'member' are joined by the 'new guy'. Alan knows that anyone who comes in and shells out a few bucks is automatically a member of the "sauna".

Alan has been a member for several years, paying a monthly fee which includes admission and use of a locker anytime he wishes to avail himself of membership privileges. Alan is also acquainted with the private rooms located down the hall on the other side of the locker room.

Giving the new guy a chance to get settled, Alan, thru closed eyes takes in the man's body, particularly his 'manhood' as he steps into the sauna. As is his custom, Alan does not cover himself with a towel, preferring to expose his naked body to the heat and steam . .. and anyone's eyes who wishes to look.

As the new member settles in, Alan nods, "Welcome, I'm Alan. If you would like a full tour of the club after you relax a bit, I'd be happy to show you around."

Dan startles himself to open his eyes, hearing the voice so close. He opens his eyes to discover a man who wasn't there when he walked in.

"Um, hi. Uh, this is my first time here and I am flying out in a day or two. I just needed a good steam. Is there really that much to see here?"

Dan is stunned by the man's nakedness. Etiquette has always been a towel.at the YMCA near his home. But this is a new city, so he just shrugs it off.

"I appreciate the offer. But is there really that much to see besides lockers, showers and the steam room?"

He is naive and nervous, shy and timid, as he talks to the naked man standing over him. Dan can't help but notice a large semi hard cock hanging between Alan's legs. He tries to look at his eyes, but Dan can't avoid the large manhood.

"I guess it all depends on what you are looking for," Alan responds, absently mindedly stroking his cock as the two men talk. The other man in the sauna watches as Alan strokes, his own hand between his thighs caressing his balls.

Alan notices a bit of movement in the new guy's dick, "I didn't catch your name?" Obviously, there is at least a minimal reaction to Alan rubbing his cock in such closeness to him. By now, only Alan and he are the only two still in the sauna; the others have left, probably to find one of the private rooms.

Having the sauna to themselves right now, Alan sits down on the bench, his semi-erect cock resting comfortable on his thigh.

"I'm starting to think I may have walked into the wrong spot," Dan says. "But my name is Dan. I am a middle aged straight married man. I am sorry to offend but that dock of yours isn't really in my interest."

Dan sits awkwardly as Alan is next to him, unable to stop looking at the large dock on his leg. He is angry at his own dock for showing signs of life under his towel, yet he can't find it in himself to get up and leave.

"Its been a long trip and I just needed a steam to relieve some stress. I am perfectly fine jerking off with hotel lotion when I am done here. I appreciate the offer, though."

"I'm sure you would be, cumming all over you hand is always a nice relief."

Noticing that Dan's eyes rarely stray from his cock, Alan slides his hand under Dan's towel and wraps his fingers around Dan's cock, more than just a little aroused.

"Your 'little friend' here is telling me something entirely different though. Trust me, there is something about being able to lie back and feel the stress flowing out of your body when someone else's hand is providing the relief."

OOC: Canismajor96 . . . Did get prior approval - Dannyfunn63 or garajd to join? Please delete your post and refrain from posting . . . this is a closed thread.

Last edited:
Dan gasps at the hand on his half hard cock. His head spins as his dock starts growing harder in Alan's hand.
Dan let's out a deep sigh and closes his eyes. "It has been a long time since someone just focused on me. Its always about making her cum. It would be nice to feel that release."
Dan leans back and smiles. "Its not gay if you jerk me off, right?"
His dock rock hard now in Alan's hand, Dan moans softly at the warm grip as the sweat rolls down his body and he shakes with nervousness.

"Let's not worry about labels in here. OK? It's all about being relaxed and enjoying our bodies. Come with me."

Not really waiting for an answer, I stand up and lead Dan from the sauna, thru the locker room and down the hall to the private rooms. We can hear voices behind the closed doors; even a couple of partially open doors, and if you look carefully can see various positions of sexual interaction.

Finding an unoccupied room at the end of the hall, I lead Dan in and close the door behind us. Pointing to the massage table in the room, "Make yourself comfortable, face down to begin." As you stretch out on the table, I take my time 'studying' your back, your ass, and your legs.

Picking up a bottle of massage lotion, I pour a glob in my hands and start rubbing your shoulders, down your back until I reach your ass . . . then I slow down and begin massaging your ass, sliding a finger up and down your ass crack, feeling you squirm under my touch.

Dan is nervous and slightly trembling as he walks down the hall. He peaks in one door and can see a large black man on top of a skinny white man, and it is obvious what he is doing. Dan tenses up a bit as they walk down the hall and enter the room. He lays on the table, keeping the towel draped over his butt. But it's only mere seconds until Alan has it pulled away.
Happy sighs and moans Escape Dan's lips as the hands work over his shoulders and back.
When Alan's hands reach Dan's butt, Dan lets out a huge gasp and tries to sit up. But Alan gently nudges him back to the table. As the finger starts rubbing between his cheeks, Dan feels himself getting even harder if that is possible. He melts into the table with a heavy sigh and can feel the smile crossing his lips.
Dan closes his eyes and let's Alan do his work. Dan finds himself gently grinding his rock hard cock into the table and his exposed ass up into Alan's fingers.
"I have never felt this turned on before, Alan. Is this normal?"

Last edited:
"We are just getting started, Dan. All you need to do is relax and enjoy."

Alan ran his fingers over Dan's sensitive butt a bit longer, pressing a lotioned finger against Dan's tight opening . . . not entering, just teasing.

"Turn over, Dan." Not so much of a request as a gentle command that he expected Dan to obey. As he turned over, Dan attempted to cover his rock hard dick with his hands. "Hands down by your sides, Dan."

Pouring another portion of lotion into his hands, Alan massaged over Dan's upper chest, taking extra time around his nipples, getting them nice and hard. Not wasting any more time, Alan wrapped one hand around Alan's stiff shaft and the other around his balls, hanging between his thighs. "Relax, Dan . . . your total relief is not going to come until we have a total release."

Rolling over, Dan covers himself only to be quickly redirected. Laying exposed Alan runs his hands all over Dan's body. When the well-oiled hand wraps around his dick, Dan lets out a deep sigh and loud moan.
The other hand on his balls has Dan's dick throbbing. He closes his eyes and melts into the table. Dan has a million thoughts running through his head, but the attention to his pleasure start erasing any inhibitions.
"Your hands feel so amazing Alan. Please don't stop, daddy."
The word daddy shocks Dan. Where did that come from? Are some deep down thoughts coming out? No, I'm not gay.
The thoughts start overtaking Dan's head again and he tenses up a bit. He shuts his eyes again and imagines a few females to get his mind right as his cock aches and throbs.

Somewhat surprised at Dan's calling him "Daddy", Alan increases the intensity of his jerking Dan's cock. Alan watches as Dan begins to squirm on the massage table, a sure indication of an impending orgasm.

"Yes, Dan. You like Daddy stroking your hard cock? You ready to cum all over Daddy's hand and on your belly? Tell me, baby, are you ready to cum for Daddy?"

Losing himself in the intense orgasm building, Dan loses control of his mouth for a bit.

"Yes daddy, I wanna can all over your hand, daddy."

Dan weighed and moans on the table, slowly grinding into Alan's hand. He aches his back and lets out a guttural moan.

"Yes daddyyyyyyyyyyy!"

Dan begins spraying up I to the air, over Alan's hand, Dan's stomach, chest. Panting and moaning as waves of orgasm pulse throughout his body. Dan's toes curl, his nails digging into the table.

"Oh my godddddddddd"

Alan mills out so much fun until Dan collapses with a flushed face and wide grin.

"Wow" is all he can muster as his head spins.

Watching his quivering 'son' on the massage table, the splatter of cum on his belly and chest . . . and yes, a mess covering Alan's fingers and palm of his hand. Lifting a finger to his mouth, Alan licks off a portion of Dan's hot cum, smiling as his son watches with wide eyes.

"Dan, I'm sure you don't really want to talk about your marriage right now, but, honestly, has you wife ever made you cum like that?"

Stepping up toward the head of the massage table, Alan rubs a finger across Dan's lips, coating his lips with a smear of his own cum, "See how good you taste, baby?"

Dan racks his brain. At 41, it's been so long since he's felt an orgasm like that.

" she hasn't made me feel like that in probably a decade," Dan says through heavy breath.

Dan takes a lick of his lips. The Taste is new, but oddly satisfying. He smiles at Alan.

"Does every guy taste like this?"

He takes a couple more licks to clean his lips, and when he turns toward Alan Dan notices that Alan is rock hard and can see a lot of pre-cum on the edge of the table where his dick has been resting during the handjob.

Alan is being careful not to push Dan beyond what he is ready for; however, the admission that his marriage is not totally satisfying at this point. Also his question, "Does every guy taste like this?" opens up a whole new perspective on the evening.

"Are you interested in finding out?" Not waiting for an answer; Dan's question told Alan all he needed to know. Reaching out to take Dan's hand and pull him to a sitting position on the table. "Hop down."

As Dan gets down from the table, Alan turns back to grab the tub of massage lubricant and hands it to Dan. "On your knees, Dan. I know you have been looking at my cock all night long. Get some of that lube on your fingers, then take my cock in your hands and see if it feels much different than your own hard dick."

Dan's head is absolutely spinning. He is still coming down from a monumental orgasm and he is trying to wrap his mind around thus gay atmosphere.

Dan shyly kneels, not sure what to do. His fingertips trace the outline of Alan's veiny cock. It jumps at the touch, feeling warm. Dan pours some oil on it and wraps his fingers around it. Mesmerized as he stares at it, Dan begins slowly pumping the cock softly in his hand.

"Is this good, Alan? Am I doing this ok?"

Last edited:
"Very nice, Dan. Now take my balls in your other hand and caress them as you stroke. How do you like that? Feeling another man getting hard as you touch him?

Reaching down and with his hand on the back of Dan's head, Alan pulls Dan a bit closer to his hard cock. "See my precum starting to drip again . . . that's what you are doing to me. Now, grip my cock a little tighter . . . stroke a little faster . . . just like jerking your own cock in your lonely hotel room."

As Alan gets harder, starting to moan a bit, "Tell me, Dan. What are you thinking right now."

Dan can feel the heat from Alan's cock as it throbs and grows.

"I am wondering why men like the taste of cum so bad," Dan says. "I hear some people talk about it like it's the best thing ever."

Dan hesitantly fondled the cock and balls as Alan pushes on his head. He takes a big breath and let's his tongue slide out of his lips. Dan slowly runs it across the head of Alan's cock, wiping the precum.

"Its not as bad as I thought," Dan says.

Last edited:
Giving Dan the space to make his own decision about how far this will go, Alan is a bit surprised when Dan runs his tongue across his cockhead and tastes the precum.

"Take you time, Dan. Enjoy it. Then try a bit more." It takes all the self-control that Alan possesses not to slide his cock into Dan's mouth; he knows that if he allows Dan to proceed at his own speed, the results will be much better.

Alan can feel his cock getting harder as Dan continues to stroke the shaft and lick the head.

"Feels wonderful, Dan. Try taking a little more."

Dan strokes Alan a bit more and notices more precum, so he licks it up again, moaning softly as he does.

"I've never thought I'd do something like this. I mean, I've been married 15 years and never seen a guy naked. But, you treated me so well I feel like I owe it to you to at least ..."

His words trail off, and Dan starts licking the shaft up and down, then gets to the head and laps up more precum as he looks up at Alan and continues to stroke.

Last edited:
Alan is becoming increasingly aroused as Dan begins to lick up and down the shaft, licking the head and tasting his precum. The next time that Dan reaches the head and swirls his tongue over Alan's cock head, Alan gently grabs ahold of Dan's face.

"OK, Dan, keep your mouth open and slide your mouth down my cock. Find out what it is like to have a cock in your mouth . . . be a cocksucker."

Dan freezes.

"Cocksucker? No God no. What am I doing?"

Dan tries to stand but can feel Alan's strength hold him down - or is it his own inner demons keeping him in place?

"I can't . .. I mean I shouldn't . .. "

He zones out for a few seconds, the cock centimeters from his lips, where his tongue had just been. He can taste the semi sweet precum on his tongue still.

Dan closes his eyes and opens his mouth. The taste in his mouth is so enticing ... so delectable . .. so infatuating.

He holds his mouth open, eyes locked shut not sure if he's just going with it or hoping it will end quick. But his mouth stays agape.

Back