The neighbors daughter (open for one lady)

Coryd2433

Literotica Guru
Cory had been married for a little over two years now and with the new promotiOn at his job it allowed for him and his wife to move into their dream home. They had purchased it in early April and had been living there for about a month now. Cory loved the neighborhood. It was an older more stable crowd. Much better than the post college apartment complex him and his wife had been living at. After moving in Cory and his wife had struck a friendship up with the married couple who lived next door. During the first month their a bond had formed between Cory and the neighbor husband. Often he would come over and help Cory with things around the house that needed tweaking. Their wives had struck up quite the friendship as well. Often going shopping and planning dinners and weekend parties. Today Cory was over at Ted and Mary's (the neighbors) helping Ted work on his restored 68 mustang. As they worked and had a few beers Ted informed Cory that his youngest daughter would be returning home from college next week for the summer. Cory had forgot that he had a daughter young enough to be in her second year in cOllege but had also learned she was a bit of a suprise. Cory thought nothing about it he had seen pictures of her an she was a pretty girl but never thought much else about it.

About a week later on Saturday morning Cory heard a car horn knock next door. Cory walked to the window and looked out and saw a nice but older model Honda pull in ted's driveway. Looking out the window Cory saw Ted coming down the sidewalk as the car door opened. The young girl stepped outt and hugged her fathers neck. Cory thought that must be Haley. Cory let them say hello as Mary came out as well. As they began to start unloading the car Cory threw on a Tshirt and a pair of sweat pants and started across the lawn. "need some help neighbor?" Cory asked as he made his way towards them. Ted smiled and waved "hey there Cory I want you to meet my daughter Haley!" Cory looked at the 20 year old college girl and was lost for words at her beauty. Cory extended his hand and smiled. "hello Haley I am Cory it is nice to finally meet you."

Whew, it was so good to be home at last. The boring semester had seemed to last forever and the drive was the last straw being tiresome with backed up traffic at almost every junction. But there they were...Mom and Dad.... just the same as always and obviously happy to see me home again. Once I'd hugged Mom and Dad we were starting to unload my stuff when the neighbour next door who I had never met called over and asked if he could help. Dad obviously liked him because he asked him over and introduced me to him. Cory and his wife had moved in next door a few weeks earlier and apparently they and my parents were getting along like a house on fire.
Cory looked to be in his early to mid 20's lean and athletic, and helped Dad with the heavier boxes of my stuff, carrying some of them right up to my bedroom. He looked out of my bedroom window and said that it looked right across into his third bedroom. He said this with a smile in his voice which I noticed but did not think too much of. I was used to the fact that all the guys at school ogled and letched me to the point that I almost didnt notice any more, but Cory is quite attractive and I wondered what his wife is like. Once we had unloaded Cory went home and I had some really good chat time with Mom and Dad over some delicious homemade lemonade which was one of Mom's many specialities.

Cory went home with the thought of how pretty Haley was filling his head he headed in the kitchen. Since it was Saturday morning Cory followed his normal routine and broke open a bottle of scotch and poured himself a glass. Walking out to the sunporch Cory had a seat and began reading the paper. His wife had left for the weekend on a girls trip with some of her friends as they often did. Cory sitting there reading the paper again thought of the college girl across the street. He caught himself and remembered that she had mentioned that from the spare room upstairs he could see into her room. This room is where Cory had his home office and computer. After finishing the paper he headed upstairs to check out the view. Reaching the computer that faced the window his screen was set off center so he could just so happen to see out the window. Cory opened the blinds after turning on the computer and began searching the web to kill time. As he looked through the window he noticed that Haleys still had her curtains opened and wondered if they would stay that way.

Gosh! it was so good to be home. Mom and Dad had a great marriage and it was always easy to slip back into the home routine. They didn't hound me if I slept in and I didn't have to do chores, unless I wanted to. They rewarded me for my efforts in school by being almost invisible while I was at home. Of course I was respectful of their space but knew about some of the things they got up to. These did not upset me as I feel I am mature for my age and to some extent experienced, but even so it was exciting to spy on them from time to time. I was looking forward to doing that later tonight, but at the moment unpacking my boxes was the main thing on my mind. At least I could take off my clothes and relax while unpacking. As I was sorting my stuff I noticed the blinds in Cory's room opposite move slightly. I thought maybe his window was open and the breeze moved them. No matter, the unpacking had to be done so I could enjoy my vacation time at home. After about 30 minutes I was perspiring and needed a break so I opened the window stood in front of it, and breathed deeply. The fact that I was only wearing a bra and panties did not concern me. We all walked around like that in the dorm and no one seemed to take any notice. I saw the blinds on Cory's house move again. The breeze I could feel was obvioiusly moving his blinds too.

Cory sat there playing on the Internet even searching through media social sites to see if he could find Haley. As he sat there he looked up and saw her walk into her room. He pulled one of the blinds down slightly to see better. What he saw was Haley taking her clothes off. He watched as she unpacked the boxes in her room and then to his suprise she walked to the window and stood in front of it. Cory could see right in and see that she was now only wearing a pair of panties and bra.

Cory knew he should stop looking but couldn't resist heist there admiring this colleges girls body as she stood half naked in front of the window. Beginning to feel a stirring in his shorts Cory reached down and softly massaged the swelling manhood in his sweatpants.
Did she know what she was doing or was she innocent this had Cory thinking. One thing he did know was she had a smoking body and even though it was wrong he wanted to see much more!

At last the unpacking was done. The breeze through the open window caressed her perspiring body and made her nipples stiffen under her almost transparent bra. Even if she said it herself, she was proud of her body. She worked out each day and her curves showed it. At 5 foot 10 with Raven black hair she caught mens eyes. At school these were boys eyes....and she knew from experience that they promised much but did not deliver. She preferred to see the eyes of more mature men running over her body in the belief that they would know what they were doing and bring her the pleasure she so desperately craved. This had yet to happen. Her breasts were not huge, 34 c actually but very pert and confident of themselves. As she moved they did tend to move with her, and sometimes against her. Men watched and some let their mouths gape open. When she saw them looking she stared back as if asking the question.....

Damn, that breeze was wonderful! just what she needed right now but then again it had been a long time for her, and she was feeling very horny. Still she knew she would be able to spy on Mom and Dad later and that would guarantee her a massive orgasm..She was not sure whether they knew or not that she watched them..sometimes the following day her Mom had that look in her eyes which kinda gave her the feeling that she knew something and gave her a good show...but what exactly did she know?

As she thought about this she saw the blinds across the way move again...it must be her imagination...or was it?.....was there a face behind them in the dimness of the room? was Cory or someone else spying on her? The thought sent a shivering thrill through her body....maybe this is what Mom feels.. and it was exciting to think of that. She thought she would model a bit into thin air just to tease. Her parents had invited Cory over for Cocktails later so if indeed he was spying on her she wanted to give his cock a tail right now. She put her hands each side of her very slim waist and slowly stroked up towards her breasts which were very firm and trying to but out of her sheer bra. Slowly she caressed them while looking all the time at anywhere except Cory's window. Like her Mom she instinctivelt felt felt it was important for her not to discover the spy...It needed to be a secret both ways.

Cory looked across the street into his neighbors window and saw the college girl who he had just helped move in. She was standing in the window in just her Bra and panties he couldn't make out what they looked like but could tell they were quite skimpy. As he was doing this Cory had softly taken the growing bulge in his sweat pants and was rubbing it softly. As she began to move and almost pose for a moment Cory wondered if she could see him through the window. Talking himself out of the idea he knew she couldn't see below his desk and Cory pulled his sweat pants down around his ankles. Sitting there he took his growing cock in his hand and softly began to stroke it. He was imaging what this young beauty looked like up close in the little clothing she was wearing. He wandered if she knew he was watching her. As they thought became more erotic Cory began to fondle himself harder. Watching her run her hands up her side and over her breasts and then back down over her panties was driving Cory insane. As her touching became more erotic Cory stroked harder and faster and then in a heated passion Cory released and began to cum all over the place. It was the most intense orgasm he had experienced in sometime. Cleaning up his mess Cory saw her step away from the window.

Cory headed down stairs and took a short nap after waking up he showers and changed into a pair of khaki shorts and a Tshirt called his wife and then headed over to the neighbors for the cock tails they had offered for helping her move in earlier. Cory rang the door bell and stood there anxiously.

Haley’s hand started to slip to her waist. She wanted so much to play but knew there was not enough time before she needed to be downstairs for cocktails with the guy from next door and whoever else Mom and Dad had invited. She combed her hair and picked out a very loose blouse and mini skirt which she thought would be good for the evening. She knew Mom had always liked her to dress just right for these occasions….and did not really appreciate tees and shorts, particularly her shorts which were so revealing.
As she passed her Mom and Dad’s bedroom she heard a low sound. The door was just slightly open and she peeked in. Her Dad was standing in front of a full length mirror and Mom was kneeling on a pillow in front of him. His pants were around his ankles on the floor and his cock was long hard and stiff in front of him. Mom was playing with it and teasing him. Then she took it slowly into her mouth, licking it and gradually taking the whole engorged head inside. She looked as though she was sucking and licking and Dad was giving out a low moan of pleasure. Then he grabbed her by the hair and started to work his cock in and out of her mouth. This is what I had seen her do before and as he started to come I could have sworn that she winked at the doorway. Hmmm maybe she wanted me to share that moment with her. Now I was really aroused and I went downstairs wondering what else the evening would bring.
Mom came down first and seemed surprised that I was already getting things ready for the evening. She came up behind me and cuddled me her hands just holding me gently and kissed me on my cheek. “Did you have a good rest after your journey dear?” “I hope Dad and I did not disturb you while we were coming and going around the house?” She said this with a dead straight face, so I decided not to react and said, “ No, I must have been exhausted and I did not hear a thing. I just woke up a few minutes ago and thought you would like some help laying out the canapés for later on. Then Dad came bouncing down the stairs noisy as heck and gave me a quick hug. He was always in a good mood and I think I understood the reason why. “Any sign of our friends yet?” he said as he started to get the liquid refreshments onto the wet bar.
At that moment there was a ring on the doorbell and I heard Cory’s voice calling…. “are you all decent in there can I come in?” Mom and Dad roared and both shouted “Yes” at the same time. He let himself in and I took a good look at him really for the first time, having been preoccupied earlier. He also looked at me and it was a bit longer than I would have expected…almost a stare. Clearly he was taken by my breasts, his gaze lingered there much longer than it should have, particularly as my parents were standing in the same room. Then his eyes dropped to my legs which I think are great. I was sitting on the bar stool so he probably had a good view right up my mini skirt. I looked at Mom to see if she noticed but she seemed to be happy and smiling at Dad , Cory and me. “Well, what is everyone having?” asked Dad.

Last edited:
Cory walked in the house after hearing "come in." as he walked in the living room he saw the whole family there. Thisnis where he say Haley sitting on the barstool. He couldn't help but let his eyes roam up and down her body and to his knowledge he was not aware how long of a stare he gave her. He thought back to early in the afternoon when he had saw her standing in the window in merely no clothing and now was getting the up close version of her wonderful curves behind her clothes.

Cory was brought back to reality when he heard her father ask "what's everyone having?" Cory turned his head and headed towards the bar now and had a seat on a stool right next to Haley. Looking at her father he smiled. "you know the regular for me scotch on the rocks." Cory turned on the stool to look at Haley as her father had looked at her next for her request. Cory admired the pure beauty she was and the little make up she wore and still looked fabulous. As her father made the drinks cory sat there not really knowing how to strike a conversation with her as he wondered if she was aware of the show she had put on for him earlier!

Haley saw her Mom glance at her, Cory and then her mini skirt. It was fleeting and probably not noticed by anyone else. Mom could barely disguise the smirk on her face. She had noticed that Cory stared at me and she felt the sexual tension before I did. As I said, I've gotten used to guys staring at me so I dont take too much notice these days. But Mom noticed and her glance drew my attention to Cory's stares and got me thinking about this. When Cory sat on the stool next to me I started to look at him up close. He was good looking and looked very fit with well developed arms and a great chest. As I was slyly inspecting him I reached for my drink. The stools rotated and as I reached across the bar mine did a little spin and my knee rubbed against his bare thigh. I quickly apologised putting my hand on his thigh as if to rub off the touch. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Mom had noticed. I wasn't quite sure what to do.
Cory seemed cute, and I was almost certain he was spying on me earlier. While his wife was away this week end it might be really bad for Mom and Dad if I got involved with him. They seemed to be such good friends already and I would hate to spoil it for them. But then again I really had this yearning tearing through my body....I needed a man....and soon....but like my Mom I needed to tease and be somewhat dominant in a quiet way...my way or the highway. Mom wore the pants in our house and I knew how she did this, quietly and very sucessfully, I felt sure she was the perfect role model for me..
As I rubbed Cory's thigh to remove the touch of my knee, I noticed Mom looking at him....she seemed to be staring at his pants....I dropped my gaze and saw the bulge.....he seems to be well built there as well.....Mom seemed to be giving me a knowing glance. I would have to ask her about that later.

Cory felt kaley's knee brush him then her hand touch his thigh as she apologized. This sent shock waves through his body and now it was very evident from his shorts that Cory was beginning to be turned on. He noticed she kept looking at her mother and her mother giving her grins. Cory wondered what was going on. Who was this girl? And what was she trying to do? Whatever it was it was driving him crazy. Cory sipped his drink nervously as he chatted with her father over the bar. The whole time he couldn't help but continue to glance at the way the loose material sat on her breast. He could make out the way the bra she wore holding her in. They looked so nice he tried not to stare but was unsuccessful.

Other guest began arriving and her father left the bar area to meet them alon with her mother. Cory was now sitting there alone with Haley and had no idea what to do. Sitting there in always silence he pounded the rest of his drink in his glass. It was half full and by the way he finished it Haley could tell Cory was very nervous!

As the other guests arrived and Mom an Dad went to meet them I was left alone with Cory. He seemed to be very nervous and I wondered what I should do to calm him down. His eyes kept flitting towards my breasts and up my skirt. This didnt upset me but it was obviously upsetting him. What would Mom do here? I thought. I uncrossed and recrossed my legs making sure Cory got a full view of my sheer panties. Then Mom came back into the room and asked if I was looking after our guest. I looked to Cory and asked him to answer her.

Cory couldn't believe the view that Haley had just gave to him up her skirt as she recrosses her legs. Cory was now beginning to believe she was doing all this on purpose and he was beginning to think that she knew he was watching her earlier. "what was she thinking?" Cory thought to himself as he saw her mother reapprar. When she asked if Haley was keeping Jim company Cory gulped and then got a little courage under him. He smiled at her mother "yes she is doing a great job." Cory then turned on his stool to Haley grabbing his drink shaking it soothe ice cubes bounced around in the empty glass. "however she hasn't offered me a refill yet?" the alcohol was allowing Cory to now be a little more brave and playful. As he looked at Haley after satin that his head where her mother could not see him Cory winked at Haley playfully.

Mom saw his move and gave a smooth smile to me….then with a false harsh tone in her voice remonstrated with me……”the guest’s glass should never be empty!….what are you thinking about? “ My role was to look after him for the rest of the evening, and if I didn’t he was to tell her and she would make sure he was looked after. I played meek and poured him a new drink and as I put it in front of him I bent forward allowing him an extended look at my breasts. Mom said,” that’s better…make sure she keeps it up Cory”. I blushed and nodded submissively, but I knew my Mom was made of stronger stuff and she is my role model. Before she left the room I ran my hand up the inside of Cory’s thigh….he jumped and Mom smiled.

Cory shook his head at her mother as she explained Haley was to take care of me all evening. Tuning back to face Haley he found her bent over the bar leaving her breasts in perfect visual view. Cory gulped as he saw this. As she stood back up she handed him the drink and walked back around the corner of the bar and had a seat on the stool next to him.
"thank you." Cory said to her as she had a sear next to him. He then raised the glass up and took a sip. This is when he felt her hand on his thigh again this tone it was just below where the head of his cock was resting. Cory jumped in shock as she touched. "oh my that scared me Haley! What exactly are you doing?" Cory asked as he looked over at Haley his cock was now rock hard in his shorts and just above where her hand rested.

Mom did not like it when Cory shook his head. She told me that I must do everything to make his evening a complete pleasure....after all his wife was away. Mom used to be a masseuse and she stepped behind Cory and started to massge his shoulders. He rolled to the rhythm and she winked at me.
So i picked up the rhythm with my hands on his thighs. I knew from spying on Mom and Dad that going for the cock was the last thing you should do for a man...thats if you wanted to get your way.. so I slowly caressed his thighs working higher and higher but stopping short of what he wanted. Mom smiled at me as she massaged his shoulders and watched my hands.

Sara, Cory’s wife was really upset. She had travelled almost 100 miles to see a school friend and she was not there. What a waste of a weekend. Her friend played both ways. She was very female and she played bi too and that’s what Sara expected from the week end. Sara and her husband Cory’s relationship had cooled. Early on he wanted her every night and sometimes she had resisted but since we had moved to this new neighborhood he seemed to demand less of her, and of course he got less. She is 28 not an athlete but in pretty good shape and at college knew how to get the guys up. But now she seems to have lost the way to please her husband. The school friend being missing, Sara decides to come home early. She arrives home Saturday evening only to find her husband absent. Where the heck can he be? Oh well, the lights are on next door and they have been good company so far, and Ted always has a big smile for her when he sees her.

Cory was setting there and couldn't believe that her mother was now massaging his shoulders it felt amazing! He las lost in the moment. Down on his leg he felt Haley massaging his leg. With each pass she grew closer and closer to the head of his cock and then would retreat. This was driving him crazy. He couldn't help but let a soft moan as the mom and daughter combo rubbed his shoulders and legs softly. Where was their husband and father. That thought continued through his mind. But would soon leave again with each of haley's strokes up his leg. Then out of nowhere the door bell rang. This did not stop the combo as they continued their work. All of the sudden he heard tom's voice. "Sarah! It is so good to see you! Cory said you were away this weekend!"

Haley heard the door bell and her Fathers welcome to Sara, and immediately stopped stroking Cory's thighs. As she looked towards the door she saw a pretty lady, late 20's and one who seemed fairly fit, obviously worked out a bit. She came into the room and did not seem at all surprised that Mom was giving Cory a shoulder massage. She walked to Cory and gave him a nice kiss and Haley could not help but notice that she stroked his stiff cock through his shorts. After that she turned to Haley with a knowing look and said " ah at last we get to meet the daughter of our neighbors. We have heard so much about you and look forward to getting to know you as well as we have been able to know your parents...who are wonderful by the way". She hugged my Father, a little too long for my liking but all the while she was staring at my breasts and my mini skirt. If I didnt know better I would have thought she was trying to get a glimpse. Our eyes locked, there seemed a pleading in her look, so I slowly uncrossed my legs and recrossed them allowing the opportunity for her to gaze at my damp crotch....she seemed to become even more tense...then I knew I had her and even more importantly I knew I had Cory, and I suspect Sara knew I had both of them. Mom continued to massage Cory's shoulders and watched the looks that passed between the rest of us, she smirked at me. Dad gave me a wink and decided to rejoin the rest of the guests in the other room, leaving us to our own devices for a while.

As Cory saw Sara walk in he smiled. And then looked over as Haley released his cock. Her mother was still massaging his shoulder as she walked in and kissed him on the lips. Reaching us she squeezed his excited cock playfully and aware of what was going on. Unknown to him. She talked to Haley as she looked her over the whole time her hand on his cock softly stroking it. What was going on Cory thought. He had three women surrounding him all being very sexual and now his wife was checking the sexy college girl out. What was he missing here. Cory sat there and wathed her hug the father and then he departed Cory was now surrounded by three beautiful women two with their hands on him and the other had already been touching him before his wife came in. Where was this heading? Wherever it was Cory was hard as a rock!

Haley saw the confusion in Coreys eyes and looked to her Mom who just smiled and then to Sara who was also confused. She realised she had the chance to be in control here. Should she take it or not? She glanced at her Mom who seemed to be nodding without moving her head. But what to do, how to start? She decided that she needed to get to know Sara first of all, Cory was an open book. She felt that crack Sara and she had Cory too.
"What would you like to drink Sara?" "It seems I'm in charge of everything in here...is that right Mom?" She wanted a Mohito which was my personal favorite so I quickly made it and took it to her. As I gave her the glass I held her around her back, and once she had taken the glass I let my hand slip down her back and her ass. She reacted at first and then leant back into the caress...Yessss she was mine! now all I had to do was get Cory. Mom smiled at me and said she was going to join the other guests but would be back later. "Make sure you really look after our neighbour guests Haley" was her last command

Cory couldnt see what Haley was doing when. She handed Sara the drink. He sipped his drink and then turned around on the stool to face both women as her mother left the room. Cory shifted a little to try and hide the tent that had formed in his shorts. He was so confused what was going on? As he looked he noticed Haleys hand on his wives ass and his eyes grew large. Not knowing what to say and being very nervous Cory turned the glass up finishing his drink. Looking at Sara she looked at him. Then he saw her wink. "well it sure does seem you two are hitting it off quite well." Cory said as he felt the booze in his blood now and the stiffness in his shorts.

Yes we seem to have hit it off immediately” said Sara. “ But what were you all up to before I came into the room?” “If I recall Mary was giving you a shoulder massage Cory and …hmmm what was Haley doing Cory?” Sara went behind Corey and started to do the same massage that Mary was performing but Corey flushed and seemed lost for words so Haley replied….”well I noticed Corey had some tension between his thighs and I was trying to make it a bit worse” as she spoke she looked carefully at Sara’s breasts and licked her lips. Sara saw the look and smiled her acceptance so Haley wandered over to Sara and slowly caressed her breasts through her blouse. Sara groaned as did Corey, his cock was now at full hardness. Sara said “please continue what you were doing Haley..he always seems bored with me so let’s see what you can get out of him. " Haley gave Sara a slow kiss full on her lips while Corey was groaning in anticipation. Then she got to her knees in front of Corey and slowly spread his legs. As she bent forwards she gave Cory a wonderful view down the front of her blouse. Her full breasts were on proud display. Sara noticed this and covered Corey’s eyes..”oh no, Corey, that’s not for you well not just yet anyway” She smiled at Haley and nodded for her to continue. But first, Haley wanted to be sure she had won over Sara. So she crawled around the stool and knelt at Sara’s feet. Her hands resting softly on Sara’s ankles. She looked up and locked her eyes on Sara’s as her hands slowly moved up her legs. As she got to Sara’s knees she could feel her starting to shake….that was good enough she is mine thought Haley and now for Corey. His erection was huge, and very visible through his shorts.. It demanded attention, but of course it must be teased first. Haley softly stroked it through his shorts and he moaned, Sara smiled and nodded for her to do more. She slowly stroked his thighs below his shorts and let her fingers reach up under the edge, so close to his cock but not quite. Sara smiled and moved her hands to let him see what was happening as she reached over and caressed him on the outside as Haley went inside deeper and deeper. Four hands were all around Corey’s cock and he was gong crazy with desire. Then Mary walked back into the room and said “what the heck is happening here? “She had a smile on her face but Cory did not see that.

Cory couldn't believe what was happening watching his wife and Haley. Then Haley teasing him and his wife covering his eyes. Cory was speechless. Then as they both began to tease him Cory looked down and saw both women touching near his cock. With his back to the door of the room he heard Haleys mother return he almost jumped off the barstool when he heard her ask what was going on. Cory jumped up away from his wife and the neighbor girl. "to be honest Mary I do not know what the hell is going on here. As Cory stood there his cock pushed against his shorts he was rock hard and terribly confused. What was happening was this a dream. Cory knew at some point he was going to wake up!

Back