How to take a shower..

fed0ra

Literotica Guru
I am going to slide off my bed.....walk into the bathroom, open the shower stall, turn on the shower and step under a spray of steaming water. Let it lick my body. Coat it in a silvery sheen until I am wet. Dripping wet. My body glistening. Silvery rivers running over pink flesh.

I put one foot on the bench, spread my legs wide, parting my lips. Grab the shower head, bringing it towards me, massage between my legs with hot water. Slowly let the water, almost scalding hot, stroke my lips, seep between them, feel flesh swell, lick it, play with it till my pussy is hot, weeping, red, hot. Wonder if my clit will peek out to play.

Plant both feet to the ground. Spread my legs and bend forward, tilting my hips. Spreading my cheeks. A spray of hot water washing over my ass as my tits swing. Letting them slap against each other. Maybe let the water spray over my pussy and my needy tits too. They might deserve another treat. I stand up, move the showerhead to the front.

Then slowly stroke my breasts with warm water. Lavish attention to those neglected nipples. Feel them get harder. Flick my nail over one rock hard crown. Ah. The pain on that sensitive tip! Heaven! Let the hot water turn the tits pink.

Return the shower head to its place. Pick up the bar of soap. Eye the loofah, debating for a moment. And soap my body. The cake rubbing against the sensitive flesh. Smooth on smooth. It would be painful but i will have to bear the pain. Cover my body in a lather of my favorite soap. Scented with essential oils of wild flowers.

The loofah! Just once. Use it over my other tit. Slow ever receding circles until I rub it back & forth over the nipple. Swollen. Turning raw. Then I would turn on the shower again, changing the setting to let the water fall over my flesh, like the lick of flogger with very fine leather strips. Raking my flesh. Leaving my body clean. Scented. Dripping wet. Juices trickling between my thighs, mingling with fresh water. I step out. Try to dry my body.

Touching a rough textured towel against the sensitive flesh. Ah.. That would be painful. Make me drip slowly. Like a fawlty faucet.

I would have to sooth myself. Pour some lotion into my palm, rub scented lotion over my flesh. Stroking. Slowly. Soothing. Calming? Maybe. A finger slipping between my lips. Finding them puffy and slick.

The imagination.... A wonderful tool. Now let me go see how close to reality I can get...

I am going to slide off my bed.....walk into the bathroom, open the shower stall, turn on the shower and step under a spray of steaming water. Let it lick my body. Coat it in a silvery sheen until I am wet. Dripping wet. My body glistening. Silvery rivers running over pink flesh.

I put one foot on the bench, spread my legs wide, parting my lips. Grab the shower head, bringing it towards me, massage between my legs with hot water. Slowly let the water, almost scalding hot, stroke my lips, seep between them, feel flesh swell, lick it, play with it till my pussy is hot, weeping, red, hot. Wonder if my clit will peek out to play.

Plant both feet to the ground. Spread my legs and bend forward, tilting my hips. Spreading my cheeks. A spray of hot water washing over my ass as my tits swing. Letting them slap against each other. Maybe let the water spray over my pussy and my needy tits too. They might deserve another treat. I stand up, move the showerhead to the front.

Then slowly stroke my breasts with warm water. Lavish attention to those neglected nipples. Feel them get harder. Flick my nail over one rock hard crown. Ah. The pain on that sensitive tip! Heaven! Let the hot water turn the tits pink.

Return the shower head to its place. Pick up the bar of soap. Eye the loofah, debating for a moment. And soap my body. The cake rubbing against the sensitive flesh. Smooth on smooth. It would be painful but i will have to bear the pain. Cover my body in a lather of my favorite soap. Scented with essential oils of wild flowers.

The loofah! Just once. Use it over my other tit. Slow ever receding circles until I rub it back & forth over the nipple. Swollen. Turning raw. Then I would turn on the shower again, changing the setting to let the water fall over my flesh, like the lick of flogger with very fine leather strips. Raking my flesh. Leaving my body clean. Scented. Dripping wet. Juices trickling between my thighs, mingling with fresh water. I step out. Try to dry my body.

Touching a rough textured towel against the sensitive flesh. Ah.. That would be painful. Make me drip slowly. Like a fawlty faucet.

I would have to sooth myself. Pour some lotion into my palm, rub scented lotion over my flesh. Stroking. Slowly. Soothing. Calming? Maybe. A finger slipping between my lips. Finding them puffy and slick.

The imagination.... A wonderful tool. Now let me go see how close to reality I can get...

perfect.....:D

Navy showers are the way to go: rinse, soap, rinse. Much more efficient.

Yes, Imagination

Nothing like a wet, glistening body... better yet, two ! glistening wet bodies...

ahhhhhhhh :)

You should repost this on the erotic fantascenes thread. I think it would be appreciated over there!

(not that it isn't appreciated right where it is, mind you!!)

Last edited:
You should repost this on the erotic fantascenes thread. I think it would be appreciated over there!

(not that it isn't appreciated right where it is, mind you!!)

Thank you, Ellafun. I will. I didn't know about it.

Where were you for my last shower?

I might just think about what you wrote the next time I take a shower. I may have to modify it a bit due to being a male

Back