Girls on toilets

jackjack7080

Experienced
Kind of a unique fetish is seeing girls sitting on a toilet. What they do on the toilet doesn't turn me on, but just seeing their exposed thighs and panties around their ankles is great.

Anyone else share this fetish or have some photos to share?

My wife

Not necessarily a fetish of mine. Any guy with this fetush though would love to be a fly on the wall at my house. My wife never closes the door. Would love for you guys to watch her. That would be hot!

At least for the last 20 years, my wife usually only closes the door if she is taking a poop. If she is just going to pee, she just sits and lets go. I can walk by and take a peek almost any day.

Not necessarily a fetish of mine. Any guy with this fetush though would love to be a fly on the wall at my house. My wife never closes the door. Would love for you guys to watch her. That would be hot!

You should get a pic to share. ;)

My ex was very unwilling to try anything toilet related and always made sure to close the door when she went to the bathroom. It was a disappointment to me because I had been wanting to try water sports.

However, she would often wake up in the middle of the night to get get up and go pee. Thinking I was asleep, she would leave the door open. Lucky for me, I woke up almost every time she got out of the bed and had a perfect view of her on the toilet. The sound of her peeing was also a huge turn on but that's a different topic...

Knew a very pretty woman one time. We were at the same party one night. We talked in the past but she would not let me touch her, This night she was feeling horny and ended up letting me eat her as she sat on the toilet. That was many years ago but I still picture her there, legs spread wide as I kneel in front of her looking at her pretty pussy as she pees and askes me if I am sure. I said yes and she slid forward and I had the sweetest pussy I ever tasted. I would have married her and continued eating her to this day but she never wanted more that that.

Back