Rich robot to marry you, move to Mars, and spoon-feed you space caviar

abbazabba9

Virgin
Oh come on - did you seriously click on this ad just so you could check out the abs on a space robot? That's pretty desperate.

(Hint: When a robot invites you to feel his abs because "they feel like steel," there's a reason they feel that way... think about it.)

I, sadly, am not a space robot. Nor do I have abs of steel. So if you really were interested in chatting with a space robot, I'm sorry to have disappointed you.

No... I am a real guy. I thought rather than create an ad that says "Want to make me cum?" I'd try something a little more original.

(Who knows... maybe that works, but it just seems to me that it's the equivalent of laying down with a boner and hoping some woman magically impales herself on you, no?)

Here's what I'm looking for:

Someone who can laugh.
Someone who can carry on an articulate conversation.
Someone who isn't afraid of her own beauty.

That's about it. No age limitations, or size, shape and bra size queries. Why?

(It's because he's desperate? No, not quite.) Look up the word "sapiophile." I am turned on by peoples intelligence.

The rest of the stuff is like the icing on the cake. Who rejects cake because they don't prefer the icing? Who knows - maybe I'll discover I really like that flavour and I've never tried?

So, if you're capable of laughing, conversing, having massive orgasms while tied upside down hanging from farm equipment, enjoying someones company and just generally being chill, send me a message and we can get to know each other.

Oh, I didn't mention the farm equipment/orgasm thing? Oops...

Oh come on - did you seriously click on this ad just so you could check out the abs on a space robot? That's pretty desperate.

No, I clicked on it as I had that odd feeling of déjà vu with your post. So I have to wonder why you'd post an almost identical ad under a different alt? If you're one in the same I don't see the point, especially when the original poster was just on a few hours ago. If you're someone else entirely then you're a fucking loser for ripping off someone else's personal.

Either way, have fun :rolleyes:

For posterity's sake!

(Hint: When a robot invites you to feel his abs because "they feel like steel," there's a reason they feel that way... think about it.)

I, sadly, am not a space robot. Nor do I have abs of steel. So if you really were interested in chatting with a space robot, I'm sorry to have disappointed you.

No... I am a real guy. I thought rather than create an ad that says "Want to make me cum?" I'd try something a little more original.

(Who knows... maybe that works, but it just seems to me that it's the equivalent of laying down with a boner and hoping some woman magically impales herself on you, no?)

Someone who can laugh.

(It's because he's desperate? No, not quite.) Look up the word "sapiophile." I am turned on by peoples intelligence.

The rest of the stuff is like the icing on the cake. Who rejects cake because they don't prefer the icing? Who knows - maybe I'll discover I really like that flavour and I've never tried?

So, if you're capable of laughing, conversing, having massive orgasms while tied upside down hanging from farm equipment, enjoying someones company and just generally being chill, send me a message and we can get to know each other.

Oh, I didn't mention the farm equipment/orgasm thing? Oops...

And, of course, the original for comparison:

Someone who can laugh.

So - if you're capable of laughing, conversing, having massive orgasms while tied upside down hanging from farm equipment, enjoying someones company and just generally being chill, hit me up via PM and we can trade contact info.

Oh - I didn't mention the farm equipment/orgasm thing? Oops...

(If you are nearly 98% convinced I'm kidding about the farm stuff, or the space robot stuff, PM me. Do it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back