……

J-Rod

I'm Wanted! Dead or Alive
I would love to play a story that begins as an accidental sexting or a pic to a brother or sisters cell phone. And the other one plays along, building up until they actually need each other. It doesn't have to be over phone, but an IM is Ideal, email works too.

Anyone ever get an "auto correct" that said something dirty from a family member?

Anyone ever get an "auto correct" that said something dirty from a family member?

Bumping this RP again... I had so much fun the last time. Any women interested in playing this with me?

Love the sound of this, if you get too many replies to cope with, or want an extra player, let me know ;)

Hey there everyone.... I'm back for more :)
Any women interested in playing with me... You can just jump right into a scene if you want, that would be hot. We can play here, IM, or email if you want.

not from a family member but to my aunt yes i forget the exact txt its been years ago but i was asking her how something whent and it ended up sending her something in regards to eating her out...i was so embaressed

I had a uncle that sexted me by mistake. I guess he and a girl was sexting when i texted him "I need a ride" and his reply was very explicit.

I once sent a text to my sister saying "I'm going to kick your ass".. But it went out as "I'm going to lick your ass"

Back