The Isolated Blurt Thread VI: The 6th Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolf

copping a feel
I get the next blurty thread. yes I do.

the isolated blurt thread: the 6th nonsense.

4907112-dont-mind-the-bird.jpg

Bl9WyyBCQAApbop.jpg

This gun-stroking, lawbreaking racist piece of shit is all yours, Right Wing. Enjoy your boy.

Let me tell you a story about my night. So it was wax day, every 4 weeks like very slow clockwork and I was looking forward to it. I'm one of those sick individuals who enjoys the pain and treats these monthly sessions like therapy.

Tonight was just like every other time except my wax girl and I were in such good moods we were cracking one another up. As I was laying on my stomach holding my butt cheeks apart we got on some stupid tangent about taints and were laughing so hard. She told me I could get up and put my pants back on and I walked out to leave. All good except I sat in my Jeep and realized she must have left some wax on my behind because my tuchis was sticking together.

So I had to frog march my way back into the salon and announced very loudly that I needed her to fix me so my butt cheeks stopped sticking together. It was only after that very loud announcement that I noticed 2 men sitting in the lobby staring at me with horrified expressions.

So in closing, if you're going to shout about your ass sticking together you should check your audience first.

Thank you very much.

You can toss some tale.

I saw that someone posted that he was going crazy. Then, suddenly, all the posted links, posted so quickly.

Twas bewildering

So tired but too many thoughts running through my head to sleep. What a rough week :( I'm ready for it to be over.

I have to go to hospital today for my six monthly cancer check up, always worries me. Yet it always goes alright.

I celebrate being told it's OK by going to a great book shop near the hospital and spending a small fortune

When I come back tonight I expect you all to have moved into the new place, have all the unpacking and putting away done, before the welcome drinks come out.

***New Rule, inspired by dolf***

Whoever starts the new Blurt thread - that is, whoever makes post 5,000 on this thread and any proceeding Blurt threads - gets to name the thread. Thread name must be in the format:

The Isolated Blurt Thread [roman numeral]: [YOUR TITLE HERE]

And the threadstarter can replace [YOUR TITLE HERE] with the name of their choice.

Thread name cannot be racist, sexist, exceptionally rude, or insulting to other users.

IMPORTANT: Threadstarter MUST put the thread name of their choice in that 5,000 post (otherwise, I won't know what to name the next thread!)

So start thinking, people:

The Isolated Blurt Thread VII: [???]

go to sleep and the world keeps turning. salubrious lesson.

*looks about*
yeah, i can live with this.

I feel like I should lay on drinks & nibbles or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back