Question for the guys...

So, say we're strangers and I walk up to you in a public place...
What's the one thing I could say that would really make you hot and let you know I'd love to fuck you?

It worked.

What's the one thing I could say that would really make you hot and let you know I'd love to fuck you?

"You could take me out for dinner."

and ................... we didn't just have dinner.

Wow! You guys are easy! I expected something more direct! Sounds like I'm making it too complicated. :eek:

Reminds me of an old Playboy cartoon:

Gentleman, looking at a young woman in skin-tight pants: "If I might ask, how does one get into those pants?"

Young Woman: "You might start with dinner..."

"Did you see me being crowned at the Miss Universe pageant the other night and would you like to fuck me, big boy?"

"I'm incredibly horny right now and think that you might be able to keep up with me."

I think what you say wouldn't be as important as how you say it. Body language is key. Words can be misinterpreted by guys, but body language can make your intentions clear.

If you simply asked, "You wanna get out of here?" That could mean a lot of things. But if you whisper it in his ear, your lips slightly brushing his face as you lightly drag your fingernails across his chest... then there is no question. He will not be able to get you of your pants fast enough.

I think what you say wouldn't be as important as how you say it. Body language is key. Words can be misinterpreted by guys, but body language can make your intentions clear.

If you simply asked, "You wanna get out of here?" That could mean a lot of things. But if you whisper it in his ear, your lips slightly brushing his face as you lightly drag your fingernails across his chest... then there is no question. He will not be able to get you of your pants fast enough.
Awesome! Really good point!

I think with most guys, they'd be nervous that the girl was pulling their leg/pranking them.

But if looked sincere, with a seductive look in your eye - and said anything straightforward, you'd be reelin' them in.

Personally though, it's much better to try a sexy line!

Why not cut to the chase and just say, hey I really want to fuck you! Sometimes it does work!

Or , walk up to me, twirl your hair, smile, lean closer and whisper, just looking at you completely soaks my panties. Care to help a girl get off?

Thanks to everyone who replied or will reply! Despite my earlier comment about my inbox not being full, now I'm having a hard time keeping up! So, in case I miss anyone...thanks!!;)

No words necessary. Just let the hem of your skirt ride up slightly to show your stocking top while your eyes lock on mine.

Interesting Topic

Interesting in that the guys think you could damn near say anything and the man will go for it.
I don't think that's the case at all... Intention has to be crystal clear.
Guys can't afford to read the situation wrong or they risk being accused of being a pervert lol

Obviously time and place and context help.
I would think there are plenty of Men with the benefit of hindsight can think back to an exchange of conversation with a woman and wonder if she was hitting on them.
I can definitely say that about Men... Lol Men who weren't clear enough either.

I think if you are after sex then you need to be forward about it.

My two cents worth.

Good luck!

Interesting in that the guys think you could damn near say anything and the man will go for it.
Guys can't afford to read the situation wrong or they risk being accused of being a pervert lol

I would think there are plenty of Men with the benefit of hindsight can think back to an exchange of conversation with a woman and wonder if she was hitting on them.

My two cents worth.

Good luck!
Thank you for the advice! That's what I had on my mind when I posted the question. I can be a bit shy when it comes to men I don't know so I didn't want to be too vague but at the same time I don't want to scare him off, either. ;)

My two cents worth.

Good luck!
Exactly, lets not beat around the bush.

My two cents worth.

Good luck!

Honestly, story of my life. I can never pick up if someone is flirting or if they want more.

"Nice pants" works...

Saying it like that would work perfectly fine. :D

If you undid my belt coyly, I'd be sold for sure.

Back