Is Literotica Chat Down?

EroErisErit

Virgin
Can't seem to get past the initialization screen no matter how many times I refresh. Is it dead?

Chat rarely works properly and has been this way for years. I'd suggest jumping in and posting on the boards or finding another place to chat.

Chat rarely works properly and has been this way for years. I'd suggest jumping in and posting on the boards or finding another place to chat.

Oh I know that it is common to run into issues, but I have never seen it like this.

It can take a long time to get in but if you keep refreshing you'll get in eventually. When it's difficult to get in it usually means there is a lot of lag though, be warned! Chat has been unstable for years and I don't think it'll get any better unfortunately.

Sorry missed this

Ignore my post about chat thanks. Too bad it was one of the best chats ever. I met about a dozen women in person over the years it was amazing, still connected with some.

Sadly lit chat requires flash = not IPad friendly! Really in this day and age, not iPad friendly? From the people who still have Aspasia & Fern 7 years after a last post! Welcome to 1999, still!

Too bad it does not work. I had some great erotic chat from time to time when it was working.

So, I'm seeing that Lit chat seems to have be more broken than usually for a couple weeks. When was the last time anyone successfully logged in??? :confused:

Lit chat

It seems to have been down for almost 2 weeks. I did get on one day last week, but it crashed every few minutes. The interface appeared to have gone through a minor upgrade (some new options for color of background for instance).

I guess because it is a free service they do not give it a priority. I wish at least they wold post something official about what is going on. I emailed them about that and did not get a response.
-Lilli

It seems to have been down for almost 2 weeks. I did get on one day last week, but it crashed every few minutes. The interface appeared to have gone through a minor upgrade (some new options for color of background for instance).

I guess because it is a free service they do not give it a priority. I wish at least they wold post something official about what is going on. I emailed them about that and did not get a response.
-Lilli

I don't even know who I would try to contact, but it is really irritating. :mad:

There are other adult chats. Motherless has one... lpsg.org has one. I have just never liked them as well. :(

Ha, I just realised that... It shouldn't be this difficult to get your rocks off!! :)

well if the powers that be here would finally get Lit chat working, and working WELL we wouldn't have this problem!!!:mad:

it can't be that difficult, I've heard so many people say they could code a chat for Lit if they knew who to approach... or that they would chip in money if it was a matter of a costly upgrade. just frustrating. *sigh*

It should be super easy - we did one at work to advise customers remotely.. and if our IT department can do it I'm sure Lit can!

(It did feel weird being in a chat room and not being smutty :) )

Back