Submitting art work

Hey, all, I am trying to submit a couple of doodles and seem to be going in circles. Assuming it is not an inner ear problem, when I go to the 'submit' area the only two options appear to be for stories or poems. Am I going to the wrong place? If so, what is the correct place?
Any help will be wonderful.g

Last edited:
Good Luck

Hey, all, I am trying to submit a couple of doodles and seem to be going in circles. Assuming it is not an inner ear problem, when I go to the 'submit' area the only two options appear to be for stories or poems. Am I going to the wrong place? If so, what is the correct place?
Any help will be wonderful.g

Good luck. I've had the same experience - and the folks who run this website seem to take their sweet time responding to messages, at least on this topic.

Your best bet is to upload them to this forum, I think.

The Illustration section is still a "test", so only allowed users can upload artworks there, you can request to take part at the test in the "Literotica Illustrations - Need Pre-Launch Submissions & Testing!" thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=767999
but I don't know if more users will be accepted, or when everyone will be able to upload artworks too! :confused:

Back