Goddess!!!

Owlz

Havin' a Snack
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Goddess }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Owlz......
You sweet thing you!! how nice
thank you :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
runs over to Owlz and gives him a HUGE hug

Goddess,

I hope your toothache is much better now. I'll see you later.

Hugs and healthy wishes to you. :rose:

GoddessOfSouls said:
Owlz......
You sweet thing you!! how nice
thank you :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
runs over to Owlz and gives him a HUGE hug

::::::::::::::smothering Coddess with :kiss:es, in all the places she loves to be :kiss:ed.

carrie-on said:
Sure...I like hugs!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Carrie }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Owlz said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Carrie }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Thank you Owlz...how did you know that owls are my fave birds? I have a collection of them all over my house!

carrie-on said:
Thank you Owlz...how did you know that owls are my fave birds? I have a collection of them all over my house!

I occasionally (VERY occasionally) have moments of owlish wisdom.

carrie-on said:
OWLZ? Can I hug her too?
(((((((((((GODDESS))))))))))))))

{{{{{{{{{Carrie}}}}}}}}}}}}} Oh thank you sweetie I have missed you so very much this work stuff just seems to get in the way!! haha
hugs and kisses

Enchanted said:
Goddess,

I hope your toothache is much better now. I'll see you later.

Hugs and healthy wishes to you. :rose:

Thank you sweet Enchanted, I have missed you as well, seems this tooth has given me more then my share of problems but tomorrow it leaves me forevermore *sigh* cant wait! then we will catch up, I havent forgotten you at all, just havent been around enough to post and answer pms .. *smile* sweetie you are cared about {{{{{{{Enchanted}}}}}}}}

Owlz said:

Ahhh dear Owlz, I see you have met the fair miss Carrie, she is one of the sweetest ladies I know, and she collects owls herself *smile*

GoddessOfSouls said:
Ahhh dear Owlz, I see you have met the fair miss Carrie, she is one of the sweetest ladies I know, and she collects owls herself *smile*

I know! If only she were single... :::::sigh:::: might be bliss.

Owlz said:
I know! If only she were single... :::::sigh:::: might be bliss.

aye this is true, she is a lovely one, and most spoken for, she is quite married and happily I might add, I do treasure this women above many she is one of those thats always true in her words she is sweet

{{{Owlz}}}} take care of your heart youngin! for the heart is the one true possesion! :kiss: :heart: :rose:

Owlz said:

{{{Owlz}}} I see your a Horny Featherbutt today!
well isnt that most days actually? :devil: I hope your well, and still making plans to attend that Lit-toghter that you were so interested in attending .. sweet one be happy :kiss: :kiss:

GoddessOfSouls said:
{{{Owlz}}} I see your a Horny Featherbutt today!
well isnt that most days actually? :devil: I hope your well, and still making plans to attend that Lit-toghter that you were so interested in attending .. sweet one be happy :kiss: :kiss:

Goddess!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: I see you're feeling rather...ummm...Goth?

I'm trying to get there...damned money!

Owlz said:
Goddess!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: I see you're feeling rather...ummm...Goth?

I'm trying to get there...damned money!

LOL yes money does have a way of getting into the mix of things,

lol Goth huh, are you refuring to my Av?

GoddessOfSouls said:
LOL yes money does have a way of getting into the mix of things,

lol Goth huh, are you refuring to my Av?

Yes.

GoddessOfSouls said:
well it was but a mood thing, I will change again soon back to myself :kiss:

back to getting your ass flame by the naughty dragon?

Back