Student seeking teacher...

purelily

Virgin
Well, here goes my discussion board virginity! ;)

I'm a 24-year-old female, curious and wanting to explore my own sexuality with the help of a more experienced, dominant male. This is online only! I'm looking for email exchange--someone to give me assignments and I'll write back to you all the details of my exploits. I started this sort of exchange with someone recently and it was just starting to get exciting when he logged off for the long term. I'm hoping for some intellectual conversation about sexuality, as well as some steamy exchanges. I want someone who can respect some of my boundaries but also get me to push them a little, too.

PM me if you're interested, gentlemen, and we can chat and go from there. :)

PM sent.

I look forward to the opportunity to chat with you, should you choose.

Hi

:) I would love to chat, i am married so only looking for on-line fun. Very respectful and willing to push the boundary with you.

PM sent

Hello there. Very literate and imaginative man here. I would love to explore this interractive roleplay with you.

sounds right!

Hi, this is exactly what I'm looking for here! No need to get involved physically right now... but I love the idea of giving each other assignments and report back, explore fantasies, etc. Drop me a line sometime. XO

I'm not surprised that the PMs keep rolling in. :)
Bear with me while I go through them all!

Preference will be given to those who wrote in complete sentences with proper punctuation. You are the teacher, after all. ;)

I'm not surprised that the PMs keep rolling in. :)
Bear with me while I go through them all!

Preference will be given to those who wrote in complete sentences with proper punctuation. You are the teacher, after all. ;)

Did you mean you're :p

Back