What's the dress code when you go to sleep?

What do you wear to bed?

• Pajamas

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • T-shirt and underwear

Votes: 12 11.2%
  • Just underwear

Votes: 24 22.4%
  • Naked

Votes: 61 57.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 7.5%

• Total voters

TooYutes

Really Experienced
Do you prefer to sleep in pajamas? T-shirt and underwear? Just underwear? Something else entirely? Or is naked the way to go?

I'm a big fan of naked. In fact, I find it hard to sleep with clothes now.

Starkers. Leads to embarrassing moments when staying at friends houses, after consuming too much wine.

Winter pjs in winter. In summer is depends on a number of things. Here are the possible combos...

Singlet top or t-shirt and knickers
Singlet top or t-shirt and cotton pj pants

I will sometimes go without a top and just wear knickers...

And if I'm not wearing knickers then hubby knows I'm up for some sleep sex :devil:

I just wear boxers. Unless I have to use an anti-infamatory patch on my shoulder and then I add a t-shirt to help keep the patch on.

Do you prefer to sleep in pajamas? T-shirt and underwear? Just underwear? Something else entirely? Or is naked the way to go?

I'm a big fan of naked. In fact, I find it hard to sleep with clothes now.

I'm with you on this!
:)

Mostly sleep naked. Clothes are restricting. On the occassion I do wear something, it's usually just undies or undies/tank combo. And for winter, fleece sheets are freeking awesome. They are warm and oh so comfy!

Naked.

I can sleep in just pj pants, but a t-shirt added to that gets in the way.
Feel tied up.

Naked with or without....

a partner in bed with me... some people I know only sleep naked when they are with someone, but I have to sleep naked all the time.... it's a comfort thing. I can't stand anything bunching up on me when I roll over during the night, something I do quite a bit of I'm told. :)

Everyone needs to be naked in my bed. How else can I access everything easily? :D

Back