The 13th Annual Literotica Award Nominations: Most Literary--Genre Transcending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
In this category, please nominate the story that you feel was the most literary - the one that is so well-written that it would stand alone as a literary work. Story must be currently on Literotica, and must have been submitted during the year 2011.

Note: in the title of the award, "literary" and "genre-transcending" are used as two separate adjectives, meant to describe a story which is excellent as a tale told regardless of the boundaries of the erotica genre. This doesn't necessarily mean your favorite story.

One nomination per person, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.

I nominate MugsyB's story, Breaking Through The Ice, for most literary, genre transcending. I believe that this story should be published and in a book store near you.

definitely transcendent....

I nominate Madam Noe and her story, "Hidden Magic." I checked her story directory daily for updates to that fantastic story. I registered after guesting here for years just so I could nominate this story!:)

DoctorWolf, definitely!

The good DoctorWolf has the ability to make her adoring fans (of which I am one) laugh out loud, cry, be angry, go thru work in a haze for two weeks waiting for the next installment....trying not to stop virtually every one of my friends and co-workers PLEADING with them to please read this story so that I have SOMEONE to talk to about this incredible tale that has literally taken over my thoughts day in and day out!!!

She has not abandoned us as has many writers on this site, in spite of her pregnancy. She is amazingly talented and true to her word. She'll finish this story and give her fans peace! She deserves this award for this truly amazing story, A SLAVE TO THE SERVANTS!

DoctorWolf, definitely!!!!

The good DoctorWolf has the ability to make her adoring fans (of which I am one) laugh out loud, cry, be angry, go thru work in a haze for two weeks waiting for the next installment....trying not to stop virtually every one of my friends and co-workers PLEADING with them to please read this story so that I have SOMEONE to talk to about this incredible tale that has literally taken over my thoughts day in and day out!!!

She has not abandoned us as has many writers on this site, in spite of her pregnancy. She is amazingly talented and true to her word. She'll finish this story and give her fans peace! She deserves this award for this truly amazing story, A SLAVE TO THE SERVANTS!

jazcullen

I am nominating jaz Cullen because I believe that if she were to remove any part of the nonhuman factor in her hearts of warriors story it could totallly pass for a romance which it is that. I believe all off her stories are genre transcending.

once again it's gotta be dr.wolf

i love "a slave to the servants". this story is so amazing. all i can say is before you vote for anyone else read this story and then cast your vote.

Doctor Wolf

My vote is Doctor Wolf for Slave to the Servants.

The series Slave to the Servants could cross any genre of writing and stand alone at the top of the pile, Doctor Wolf has created a story which is in turn complex and robust and yet it is simply a story which captivates you from the first word written. Superbly stunning.

Definitely "A Slave to the Servants" by DoctorWolf. It transcends Sci-Fi & Fantasy and even erotica itself. The story is deep, well thought out and well written. Even when the reader becomes angry with the writer, that anger helps develope the story further--causing the reader to question their own assumptions. How very clever? I've learned as a writer from the story and also from the responses. Stories and talent like this one is the reason why I love Lit and so want to be a part of what happens here.

Thank you

Thank you for the nominations again, it is greatly appreciated :)

I have, however, contacted Laurel and advised her that I do not wish to participate in the Annual Readers Awards this year and have withdrawn myself from the nominated categories.

Best of luck to all who are nominated!

Doctor Wolf

I like many others am a huge fan of Doctorwolf's writing. The story A Slave to the Servants is definitely well written with each chapter bringing readers closer and closer to the edge of their seats. The story always leaves you wanting for more and getting desperate with each passing day waiting for the posting of the next chapter. Infact if I wasn't so selfish to see Doctorwolf finish this story on lit first I would have happily begged her to publish it by now.

Last edited:
DoctorWolf all the way

I have been hooked on her stories for months now. I actually almost stopped visiting Literotica because some of the stories I had been reading were full of mistakes and sloppily written. Not so with DoctorWolf. What an incredible story weaver she has proven to be. If she got this story published I would buy it in an instant. I nominate Dr. Wolf because she dared to take erotic literature to another level!!!!

The Water Nymph

beatrice_dreams demonstrates an exceptional writing style. The author fully emerses the reader in the story and the scenes. The emotions of the characters become palpable as the reader is pulled into the story. Self-doubts, fear of rejection, fear of the unknown, passionate love, the highs and lows of the characters' emotions as the story progresses are so well told. It is more like watching the story unfold in your mind than reading, playing with your own fantasies and emotions as it plays out.

Without a doubt, A Slave to the Servants

A Slave to the Servants is the best story I've read on this site, ever. It's a masterfully written epic adventure with hot sex and fascinating characters. Even though I haven't always liked where Doctor Wolf has taken this story, she's kept me (and thousands of other readers!) fully engaged throughout every chapter.

I nominated DoctorWolf for Influential Author, but in this category, I'm going to have to nominate whitesabertooth for the Kiss Of The Moon series. Has been an absolute rollercoaster of a ride.

DoctorWolf: Slave to the Servants

for these and other reasons:

I could have nominated a number of stories by talismania, but sadly, most of her eligible work has now left Literotica for commercial publication.

The 13th Annual Literotica Award Special Category Nominations are now closed! The main voting will begin on August 15th. Please check back then - here and on the site front page. Good luck to all!

The final voting for the The 13th Annual Literotica Reader's Choice Awards will begin on October 20th, 2012. Thank you for your patience, and good luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back