son of the isolated blurts thread!

I can see that pmann is already annoying Laurel, he's hacked her avatar! :rolleyes:

image.php

Every year one of the local radio stations plays non-stop Christmas music starting the day after Thanksgiving. This year, they started today. WTF!!

and that's reason #4378490321423 why i don't listen to radio anymore... :>

ed

Every year one of the local radio stations plays non-stop Christmas music starting the day after Thanksgiving. This year, they started today. WTF!!

I was in Kohl's last Thursday and guess what was playing on the sound system, yep, you guessed it, Christmas music. If I worked retail, I'd be slitting my wrists before December 1st. :rolleyes:

I was in Kohl's last Thursday and guess what was playing on the sound system, yep, you guessed it, Christmas music. If I worked retail, I'd be slitting my wrists before December 1st. :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas. But poor Thanksgiving is being overlooked. Who doesn't enjoy Thanksgiving? Family gathered round the table giving thanks for all that we have. Turkey and all the trimmings. Delicious cranberry sauce (delish) and let's not forget about all that furkey - that's the very best part of the meal!

It's just a really great holiday. Heck, I don't even mind doing the dishes, as long as there's someone to distract me. :)

Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas. But poor Thanksgiving is being overlooked. Who doesn't enjoy Thanksgiving? Family gathered round the table giving thanks for all that we have. Turkey and all the trimmings. Delicious cranberry sauce (delish) and let's not forget about all that furkey - that's the very best part of the meal!

It's just a really great holiday. Heck, I don't even mind doing the dishes, as long as there's someone to distract me. :)

Hi, "how-to"ers...haven't been around in a bit, but just wanted to slide in here and say hello. Thanksgiving can be a wonderful family occasion if you have the right family. The thought of sitting in a room with my in-laws can stress me to the point of pain.

Hi, "how-to"ers...haven't been around in a bit, but just wanted to slide in here and say hello. Thanksgiving can be a wonderful family occasion if you have the right family. The thought of sitting in a room with my in-laws can stress me to the point of pain.

I'm sorry your in-laws stress you out. :(
I dreaded spending time with mine...they were horrible people. Just one nice person out of the bunch. I lived 14 hrs away and only had to deal with them a few times; she lived in the same town as the crazies. I don't know how she did it. Looking back, she did seem to always have a drink in her hand. :)

Delicious cranberry sauce (delish) and let's not forget about all that furkey - that's the very best part of the meal!

Oh HELL yeah! Nothing like fucking in the middle of the dinner table with all the trimmings, then smacking one of the inlaws on the ass and saying, "you're next!" :devil:

Oh HELL yeah! Nothing like fucking in the middle of the dinner table with all the trimmings, then smacking one of the inlaws on the ass and saying, "you're next!" :devil:

And here I thought you would read that and fix my "typo"! ;) Which inlaw will you choose, I wonder? :confused: ;)

That literally made me laugh out loud and now my co-workers think I'm insane.

And here I thought you would read that and fix my "typo"! ;) Which inlaw will you choose, I wonder? :confused: ;)

That literally made me laugh out loud and now my co-workers think I'm insane.

Depends on which one was giving me that "come hither" look.

Your coworkers may be on to something . . . Just saying . . .:eek:;):D

eilan quoth:
blurt!
i'm not sure that the original ever had a post that said this so i wanted to preserve it for posterity. :D

nice to see you again, btw. :>

ed

Well some of us already had Thanksgiving ages ago and I'm loving watching all the Xmas movies.:D

Back