Kinda new & need help...

mandyreeree

Literotica Guru
New profile picture?? Yes or no....

I hope that works. Maybe someone can help me figure out how to post pictures from my phone...I'm really bad at that kind of stuff ;)

Last edited:
*blush* thank u..I'm a little shy, so we'll see :)
p.s. Originally from VA & a huge Caps fan ;)

I second the notion that you should post 47,000 more pics then we'll tell you which one to use....but in the mean time yes, I like them, um, I mean it...

It looks lovely and it is causing me to have all kinds of naughty thoughts.....

So sweet :)

Thanks guys!! Now if I could just figure out how to resize the picture from my phone....grrr :)

Work :( I'm hoping to get transfered back in the near future...i miss virginia so much :(

I am at the point where I can never leave VA. I'd miss the people, scenery, wine and pulled pork too much. Here's to hoping you get back to the Commonwealth in short order :)

Amazing picture. Such a beautiful, sexy angle :)

really nice pic! definitely photogenic. if you still need any help let me know and i'll see what i can do :)

*blush* thank u..I'm a little shy, so we'll see :)
p.s. Originally from VA & a huge Caps fan ;)

Wow.....I have to agree with dchockeyman here....sexy woman that is a Caps fan to boot....there isn't a better combination :D

Awww :)

You guys are so sweet, & I'm feeling the love :) I'm a bit shy, so be patient with me...hopefully I'll get a chance today to post another ;)

You guys are so sweet, & I'm feeling the love :) I'm a bit shy, so be patient with me...hopefully I'll get a chance today to post another ;)

Mandyreeree:

Welcome to Lit. AmPics. Very nice start. I hope you enjoy your experiences here. This is a warm, loving, supportive (and somewhat horny) community of people.

I hope you find this to be everything you wished.
rose-blooming.gif

beautiful pic Mandy! Can hardly wait to see more of you!

Great first photo...very sexy start! :)

Hope your Friday is off to a great start (mine is now too)! ;)

Back