M-F Dominated Couple?

Fantazmaster

Really Experienced
I have run across 2 stories in the Story section on Male-Female Couple Domination.(i.e such a couple is dominated) and was wondering if anyone had any experience with this subject,information or insights into this topic.Any replies will be appreciated.Thanks.

Hallowed Eve said:
Are you looking for future stories at Lit on this topic?

Certainly it would be interesting to see more of these types of stories in the future.My reason behind posting this inquiry is that of getting ideas and background on this topic as this topic is apparently one that is a rare story topic.I write a lot of custom stories by request and in this instance,I have such a request from a MF couple for this type of story.Gven that this theme is well outside the box,so to speak ,as a story theme,I am seeking any ideas or info on this theme.

Well no not any published stories.I did finally write a series of scenes for this couple vs poutting tofether a stogether for them .But as you can see by the date of my original posting ,this story idea has not evoked that much interest or input.Thanks for the inquiry.
yesplease8 said:
Bump!

Any stories out there?

I would like to read a story like this too. Both my wife and I are submissive and it has always turned me on to think of both of us being dominated by a woman. I wouldn't want to be dominated by a guy though.

It's a good enough story idea to put on my list. Now the problem is my list is longer than any amount of writing time I could muster.

Perhaps one day I would be lucky enough to experience it with my wife and write it up. I do doubt though, that that would ever happen, a willing Domme would likely be hard to find etc.

Yes Wehstar,I share your situation here with more ideas for stories than time to write them,but nonetheless I am glad to hear this idea is story idea list worthy.
Plus I am glad to see this story idea has finally garnered some interest here in the forums.
I have talked to several dommes regarding this idea of m-f couple domination
and in sum the theme of "divide and conquer" was the constant theme that kept emerging during these discussions with the respective dommes.To illustrate this "divide and conquer " theme several dommes outlined the general idea of such a couple being physically seperated from one another with each being told that their degree of cooperation would be a direct determinant on the type of treatment the other would receive.Of course this srategy would put the domme in an even more powerful domination role than a single domination as the domme has this leverage of cooperation to utilize,along with the extremely powerful leverage of information control.
wehstar said:
It's a good enough story idea to put on my list. Now the problem is my list is longer than any amount of writing time I could muster.

Perhaps one day I would be lucky enough to experience it with my wife and write it up. I do doubt though, that that would ever happen, a willing Domme would likely be hard to find etc.

I just joined recently and have written a few stories over the past few days. They are all still awaiting approval, but once (and if) they are accepted and posted, I'll give you a link.

I have a two part story with the second part fitting almost perfectly your wish. I'll try not to spoil the storyline too much, but a guy and a girl (who aren't exactly going out) get caught in the act. The problem is, they shouldn't be together, so they get blackmailed into offering a few favors. It quickly turns into a game of a sexy girl dominating the couple. The games are mostly innocent with only a few rough exceptions, but the domination factor is constant throughout and quite thrilling.

I will look foward to seeing your work Leospark as it sounds like you have been very creative here with the blackmail story.I will be most interested in seeing what sort of games this girl puts these two through .One thing for sure is the fact that the blackmail theme is more often than not a great creative base from which to write.It is always interesting to me to see what the original transgression is on the part of the blackmailed victim and the price the blackmailer sets for not disclosing their knowledge of the transgression.It often follows in these types of stories that the blackmailer only causes the victim to do things which causes them to become even more under the blackmailer's control rather than earning some release from the control.Thanks for your input here .Leospark.
leospark said:
I just joined recently and have written a few stories over the past few days. They are all still awaiting approval, but once (and if) they are accepted and posted, I'll give you a link.

I have a two part story with the second part fitting almost perfectly your wish. I'll try not to spoil the storyline too much, but a guy and a girl (who aren't exactly going out) get caught in the act. The problem is, they shouldn't be together, so they get blackmailed into offering a few favors. It quickly turns into a game of a sexy girl dominating the couple. The games are mostly innocent with only a few rough exceptions, but the domination factor is constant throughout and quite thrilling.

Alright, my stories are finally uploaded. Shower at the Cabin Ch.2 has what you're looking for, but I recommend reading the much tamer Ch.1 for storyline purposes. Have fun!

Leospark,thanks for your time and effort in writing "Shower at The Cabin".It was quite interesting to see the various elements and characters fall into place to create the blackmail situation.

Here is a story I ran across here on Literotica ,that entails a married couple being blackmailed and totally dominated .The blackmail element comes into play initially due an indiscretion on the wife's part ,with her husband being pulled into the blackmail/domination scheme later in the story.
Below is the link to the opening chapters of "Blackmailed Couple" by Rainyseason747:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=212085

Bump.Been away for awhile from Literotica.Just wondering if there is any current interest in this topic.PM if you do not care to post.....

What about a male Dom (sorry if I'm getting the terms wrong) who is paralyzed from the waist down and must use a wheelchair. He dominates a M-F couple, giving them directions to do things in real life that he can't do himself.

What about a male Dom (sorry if I'm getting the terms wrong) who is paralyzed from the waist down and must use a wheelchair. He dominates a M-F couple, giving them directions to do things in real life that he can't do himself.

Yes Hardwriter,I can see where that would work.

I would also love to read a story about a couple being dominated to do things that perhaps they both secretly wanted to do but had not admitted as much to each other - the kinkier the better in my mind...

Back