Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filly Gal

Rider of Rohan
Just thought I would start a thread for all the late night, wherever that might be in the world, for all the bi women, curious gals or straight ladies to shy to admit their desires!!

Lets just see where this goes!!

FG

Nice a safe port in the storm

Hi my name is rasberry

Ever since i was young i felt like i was drawn to both women and men.The strength of a mans protection and the gentle and passionate embrace of another woman.

For me a womans love is not born of flesh and sweat but of emotion and feelings kind of like a the soft touch you get from sliding between satin sheets.I met alot of people that loved me for who i was and not condemed me for loving my own sex.

I met a Gal here that at first scared me but with time and determination i grew to love her as i would any other friend.I wanted to show how much passion i had in word so i came here.I am 19 years old single and alone it excites me to talk to other women as i learn alot about all the diffrences that make us, us complex funny, sad, happy,angry i find that some men are crule and some tragic.I never ignor a call and try to answer them all. I made a mistake once and will remember his last words forever so if anyone out there in the cyber world needs to talk or just enjoy a good time i am but a private message away all my love

Rasberry Marie

I'll relay essentially the same message as raspeberry's wonderful post just without as much eloquence.

Hope you all had a Happy New Year!

Hi girls!
I am single right now and so miss having a special girl in my life. I miss afternoon cuddly naps and feeling her bare skin touching mine. I miss kissing soft lips and running my hands through hair that smells like coconuts. I miss the way she tasted and her sexy sounds.

That's kind of a bummer response. Sorry about that. Night time makes me lonely. :)

Lonelyness

I think it was Billy Joel that said it best.

And the waitress is practicing politics
As the businessmen slowly get stoned
Yes, theyre sharing a drink they call loneliness
But its better than drinkin alone.

Lily you are never truly alone even though there is no one else in the room love will find you
I like coconut shampoo and cuddles by the fire slow walks in the evening and drinking fine wine on the sand as the sun sets over the sea and in the company of someone special
there is no other place to be.

In our hearts we hold you close
that is where love feels the most
lovers go and lovers stay
but true love will never fade away
so when you feel sad and blue
just remember we love you.

excellent idea for a thread FillyGal.

happy new year to everyone.:rose::kiss:
a bi female from scotland here, even if it has been a while since i felt the joys of a womans embrace.

I'm on this side of the pond! Though a little south of you...

Will be on late tonight again. :D

I have always been attracted to women :) Just never had a sexual opportunity to act on it.

A first shy hello

I'm very shy, this is my first post to a personals page like this. I'm 52 years old. have never been with a woman but would love to. I've been curious for many years.

I would love to chat with someone who would understand my reticence maybe someone close to my own age.

Thanks for listening. I'm usually online at this time if anyone would like to chat or send me an email which I'll give you if anyone would like. :rose:

Roxette

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back