Any Takers?

It seems to me it's your wife who needs to take over the story.

If your wife is so determined to have things done her way in the story, I sincerely doubt if she would take the advice of an editor who suggested changes either. Then again, maybe it's your input she resents for some reason. It appears to me from what you've stated that you function more as a typist than a full fledged writing partner even though you present yourself as being more skilled at writing.

You could take the Good Witch's advice and let her write her own story, or tell her her writing is sorely deficient and it's giving you a headache, or tell her to get an editor as she needs one desperately, or grit your teeth and continue on, or say to hell with it and drop the whole thing.

Where all this fits in the 'getting some nookie' phase of things I'm not sure, but IMO there are many other less convoluted ways to get laid. :devil:

Just sayin'. ;)

Desperate Housewives introduced a plane crash to fix a similar problem. Was it a shoot out in Dallas? I forget but it killed off lots of the story. Under the circumstances maybe you had better kill off yourself rather than the missus though.

You'll have to write one more episode of course but every silver lining has its cloud.

Back