Nervous Writer

Kamular84

Really Experienced
So i Posted in the author's hangout and got set up in flames so bit unsure about this.
I need someone to please inbox me and edit my erotic story please.

I write poetry when my anxiety is running high and it find it helps, but recently when talking to a friend in another country she suggested instead of reading Erotic stories why don't i try and write something.

Here I am asking someone to please be gentle but can you edit my story and offer some constructive criticism and suggestions as to ways i can improve.

Last edited:
The Editor’s Forum is for authors and editors to discuss issues related to editing stories. It's not a place for personal arguments, attacks, or discussions not related to editing stories.

EF Mod

Last edited by a moderator:
The Editor’s Forum is for authors and editors to discuss issues related to editing stories. People are forgetting this. It's not a place for personal arguments, attacks, or discussions not related to editing stories.

EF Mod

OP don't give up hope, you will find that not everyone here is so judgemental.

Uggg:rose:

Kamular84

Since the time I have joined LITT...
many of the assholes here have abused me.

I abuse them back 10x...
then I move in.

Works for me!:devil::devil:

NOTE: But there are some very good and helpful people here too!
And I have made many friends!

SO, don't feel disheartened by the assholes that say bad things top you!
They are just frustrated bastards!

OH yeah, am expecting retaliation to this...
will give fitting replies! :devil::devil:

The Editor’s Forum is for authors and editors to discuss issues related to editing stories. People are forgetting this. It's not a place for personal arguments, attacks, or discussions not related to editing stories.

EF Mod

EF Mod

Good for u… u don’t have to take any shit from that bastard!:devil::devil:

Thanks to those who defended me i greatly appreciate it.

If anyone would like to take the time to read the story im happy to share it and receive constructing criticism.

Thanks to those who defended me i greatly appreciate it.

If anyone would like to take the time to read the story im happy to share it and receive constructing criticism.

A little more information may help you find someone. Number of words is a requirement as some will only edit short stories, and an short description of the content.

Change "loosing" to "losing. It's a sad piece but I can see that it comes from the heart. Perhaps more prose than poem but then I have one of the same. More power to you!

A little more information may help you find someone. Number of words is a requirement as some will only edit short stories, and an short description of the content.

Its Erotic Coupling and 1000 words i've proof read it a few times just need an opinion really

Its Erotic Coupling and 1000 words i've proof read it a few times just need an opinion really

I don't personally see anything erotic in there. To me, erotic is sex or at least foreplay.

I don't personally see anything erotic in there. To me, erotic is sex or at least foreplay.

its only part one and basically foreplay but all good ill just submit it as it is bad comments means it wasn't ready i guess

I think you would have more of a chance of finding a volunteer editor if your comments here were not full of errors. There are at least seven mistakes in your original post.

That's my constructive criticism!

Last edited:
Hence the need.

I think you would have more of a chance of finding a volunteer editor if your comments here were not full of errors. There are at least seven mistakes in your original post.

This comment makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

I agree with that.

Back