pubic hair between ladies' legs?

domforsubslut

Really Experienced
hi..

I'm a sucker for black fuzzy hair between white smooth thighs. The hairier, the better. Call me retro or old fashioned, but i luvv hairy pussies. Women are hairy, lil girls are not. And i like a woman in bed.

Ladies and Men, thoughts and pics are wlcome :)

hi..

I'm a sucker for black fuzzy hair between white smooth thighs. The hairier, the better. Call me retro or old fashioned, but i luvv hairy pussies. Women are hairy, lil girls are not. And i like a woman in bed.

I like both, it depends greatly on my mood and the woman or girl.............. I love droplets of pleasure that cling to a woman's pussy hairs like rain to rose petals. Those same droplets that bead up like rainwater atop the hood of a Ferrari on girl's shaven swollen pink mound...........

I do like pubic hair

I even have a collection of harvested pubes that I display on special occasions..............

hi..

I agree love a good bush...

That special moment.......

What are you waiting for!

I use it to tease and train new subs, so that they know what fate awaits their thick natural bush. I love the different colors, textures, glows and scents..................

It's refreshing to know there are men out there who love women naked and natural.
Personally, I feel I like being both bare and natural. Both have their advantages. But being quite sensitive, being natural is the better and more protected way to go.

Also, don't underestimate the sensuality in inadvertent tickling of the hairs. And men, take a note from this classic; in Lady Chatterly's Lover by D.H. Lawrence, the lovers ran naked through the woods together and braided/plaited flowers into each other's pubic hair. I have to say, that sounds to me like the utmost romantic and sexual activity without ever even touching. ;)

wife

attachment.php

Can't see her pubic hair, they took that one down

Trimmed is fine as long as it isn't super rough. I hate having road rash on my face after being between a lady's legs.

you sound like..

It's refreshing to know there are men out there who love women naked and natural.
Personally, I feel I like being both bare and natural. Both have their advantages. But being quite sensitive, being natural is the better and more protected way to go.

Also, don't underestimate the sensuality in inadvertent tickling of the hairs. And men, take a note from this classic; in Lady Chatterly's Lover by D.H. Lawrence, the lovers ran naked through the woods together and braided/plaited flowers into each other's pubic hair. I have to say, that sounds to me like the utmost romantic and sexual activity without ever even touching. ;)

my kinda woman..:)

My fuzz depends on my mood: If I'm feeling super super sexy, I slick it all off; otherwise, I tend to trim it up, and there's the occasional while were I just let it go. The fuzz on my mound is unpredictable! Current status: trimmed short and soft.

I had an ex who would just play with the curls, little tugs, tickles ... It was erotic and sweetly romantic at the same time. But, there were times where I just wanted hot slick sex, and a bare mound made it insanely hot.

My fuzz depends on my mood: If I'm feeling super super sexy, I slick it all off; otherwise, I tend to trim it up, and there's the occasional while were I just let it go. The fuzz on my mound is unpredictable! Current status: trimmed short and soft.

I had an ex who would just play with the curls, little tugs, tickles ... It was erotic and sweetly romantic at the same time. But, there were times where I just wanted hot slick sex, and a bare mound made it insanely hot.

Interesting... You ever 'fluff it up' for show, when you're letting it grow?

Back