Hoping to find a Phone Friend - WOMEN only please!

guyalone00

Really Experienced
First time posting but i felt it was time! I'll admit it - i love phone sex - have for a long time now - the problem is finding fun hot women who love it too. i'm 36, 6'0 195lbs dark brown hair and eyes - i love dirty talk, women in sexy lingerie, a woman with a sexy voice! - women who love sex and who love cum, lately it gets me hot to hear women tell me they want me to get them pregnant (hey, to each his own, right?) - don't mind being called daddy every now and then, but would also just settle for straight forward steaming hot nasty phone sex...so there it is! get in touch if you want to get in touch - send me a PM or whatever - i also chat on msn and have a cam if things go good! I hope to get some honest and interested responses soon. Thanks for reading!

no luck for me so far

no women interested so far? hmmm. my luck. i'll keep my fingers crossed.

just checking back - lots of looks but no replies. Any women interested? thanks...

i'm having no luck at all...bummer lol...surely there's some ladies out there who share my likes...get back to me - thanks!!

bumping it up in hopes of some replies...ladies please get back to me if you're interested. thanks!

hi there - just because you don't see replies here doesn't mean there aren't replies - had convos with a few and several ongoing - it has to start somewhere and i only posted this thread to make my intentions and interests clear - call it pathetic (uacabbage) but really it's just honest. you don't like it? don't post here...i don't go into other's threads and criticize - would appreciate the same respect. thanks

Back