Favorite sex position?

How do you like sex

• Do you like watching your partner with others?

Votes: 18 12.5%
  • Favourite position Doggy

Votes: 91 63.2%
  • Favourite position face to face

Votes: 54 37.5%
  • Do you like 69 while being screwed

Votes: 25 17.4%

• Total voters

iddnaxam

Virgin
Wonder what is the favourite sex position of most of you?
I loved receive oral until I cum then have hubby fuck me on the edge of the bed so he has his feet on the floor while I have my ankles up by his shoulders and one of us finger my clitty again,

Another favourite if we are with another lady is us to 69 while the guy doggies the one on top I just love the feeling of a tongue while being filled. The last time we did that I was on bottom and hubbies cum was dripping down after she came.

We both like watching the other with another partner It turns me on

I've always wanted to be licked in a 69 while someone was fucking me. The orgam must be overwhelming.

It's hard for me to choose between doggie and me riding him. I really love both.

Face to Face for me. I love the eye contact when I am making love. Feels like more of a spiritual connection.

I'd like eye contact with my partner while she's being fucked by another guy. but maybe that's just me.

I can't imagine a situation where your magnificent breasts wouldn't be getting attention.

Doggy is the way to go. I've always been an ass man and to look down at a fine ass while I'm fucking her, just plain heaven.
Besides that, also got good handles to really ram it home when the time cums.

My favourite is wife on top..i love her big tits.
A big fantasy would be wife & I in a 69 with wife on top ..while a guy fucks her doggie...me underneath licking away

Her on top , my hands firmly gripping her hips , her eyes closed , head thrown back as she grinds her pussy on me , fucking my cock like she owns it.

I need mirrors. I love watching a real good man take me from behind.

Reverse cowgirl. I can play with my nipples as he reaches around and plays with my clit or vice versa.

doggy

Reverse cowgirl. I can play with my nipples as he reaches around and plays with my clit or vice versa.

Doggy works great for this as well, two of my favorite positions. Also like her feet up near my face, while she is wearing heels.

Depends on who I an with.
With my girl friend we both enjoy me on top basic after a lot of foreplay.
With my guy friend doing oral on him till he cums and then I clean it all up.

I need mirrors. I love watching a real good man take me from behind.

LLL...there you go stealing my thunder. Except I love watching a womans face while taking her from behind. I might even reach around with one hand and play with her clit at the same time

i gotta agree with slut girl on the reverse cowgirl...but watching a womans expressions in a mirror while taking her from behind is a HUGE turn-on for me.

Back