Tribbing

lovestotrib

Virgin
Obviously as you can see from my s/n, I love tribbing. I was wondering how many other girls out there liked it. And if you've never done it, you're missing out!!!

ill have to find a girl for my partener and see this in action sounds stunning:rolleyes:

I bet the smell is awesome and I'd love to have a big slurp of ya when you're finished! Yeah babe!!!!

so,

one who engages in tribbing would be called a.....tribble?

Jan and I may have been, um, guilty - on more than a few occasions!

steffy

Ive never done it before myself. But the thought of it is making me soakin wet.

I love tribbing - it's a very important part of our sex lives. Quite a few lesbians sneer at tribbing, as an unrealistic and impractical practice, and a male fantasy. And perhaps it's not for everyone. But what could be more genuinely lesbian than vagina to vagina contact? For your and her labia to entwine, your clitorises touching, and sharing each other's wetness?

Tribbing is, above all, very romantic. For me to lie between my partner's spread legs, my sex touching hers, her feet on my buttocks, as I start to glide across her and thrust into her. The delicious feeling of full-body contact, your breasts against hers, and the abillity to look into each other's eyes and kiss.

The challenge, for successful love-making, is making firm contact between your clitorises. This isn't easy, which is why some women find it unsatisfying and difficult to reach orgasm through tribbing. We don't always come that way either, but it can help for the woman on top to hold her labia open during the trib, to make her clitoris more prominent and accessible to her partner's. For us, even if the really firm mutual clitoral contact can be tricky to maintain, the romance and sense of emotional connection helps bring us to orgasm.

i sooooo love tribbing. i seldom cummm from the act alone.more like foreplay for me and my partner. but what a buildup it is............:D:D

I love tribbing - it's a very important part of our sex lives. Quite a few lesbians sneer at tribbing, as an unrealistic and impractical practice, and a male fantasy. And perhaps it's not for everyone. But what could be more genuinely lesbian than vagina to vagina contact? For your and her labia to entwine, your clitorises touching, and sharing each other's wetness?

Tribbing is, above all, very romantic. For me to lie between my partner's spread legs, my sex touching hers, her feet on my buttocks, as I start to glide across her and thrust into her. The delicious feeling of full-body contact, your breasts against hers, and the abillity to look into each other's eyes and kiss.

The challenge, for successful love-making, is making firm contact between your clitorises. This isn't easy, which is why some women find it unsatisfying and difficult to reach orgasm through tribbing. We don't always come that way either, but it can help for the woman on top to hold her labia open during the trib, to make her clitoris more prominent and accessible to her partner's. For us, even if the really firm mutual clitoral contact can be tricky to maintain, the romance and sense of emotional connection helps bring us to orgasm.

You are right in all that. It is something that requires practice and experimenting with each partner. I've found that it can be difficult to cum that way unless one person is, well, sort of doing all the work LOL but sometimes we'll both cum and when we do at the same time, I just go crazy

You are right in all that. It is something that requires practice and experimenting with each partner. I've found that it can be difficult to cum that way unless one person is, well, sort of doing all the work LOL but sometimes we'll both cum and when we do at the same time, I just go crazy

Me too! It doesn't happen very often - but when we orgasm at the same time while tribbing...that really is the most beautiful, wonderful thing. It's as if she and I are in total sexual union together, as if our vaginas are melting into each other.

Which positions do you like best for tribbing? We scissor sometimes, but the nicest way is in the missionary position. That's the most difficult in terms of our clitorises, but it just feels so loving and romantic.

I've never been able to orgasm v to v myself so it hasn't been on the menu for a while now but everyone's posts have inspired me to try again ... Practice, practice, practice I reckon ...

Me too! It doesn't happen very often - but when we orgasm at the same time while tribbing...that really is the most beautiful, wonderful thing. It's as if she and I are in total sexual union together, as if our vaginas are melting into each other.

Which positions do you like best for tribbing? We scissor sometimes, but the nicest way is in the missionary position. That's the most difficult in terms of our clitorises, but it just feels so loving and romantic.

I'm not sure if there are better words to describe it, but I usually like starting out facing each other, sitting up, just looking into each other's eyes as we grind and learn the motions again
often one of us will just end up sprawled on her back or side begging for more, sweating, whimpering, while the other gets it done ;)

ok, very HAWWWT, and yes, I have done this and need to do it some more...lol...sigh......:kiss:

I'm not sure if there are better words to describe it, but I usually like starting out facing each other, sitting up, just looking into each other's eyes as we grind and learn the motions again
often one of us will just end up sprawled on her back or side begging for more, sweating, whimpering, while the other gets it done ;)

I know what you mean...sometimes it's nice to do it mutually - but there are times when I just want to lie back, open my legs, and let her fuck me.

i adore it and miss it to be honest with you it feels so good and aARGH! o well one can dream

Back