Sibling Sex (Closed for Gimme Envy)

jax_storyteller

Really Really Experienced
Robert had spent a tiring day at college and was glad to be home. "Is anybody home?" He Yelled out shutting the front door behind him. Not hearing his parents or sister the dark haired young man climbed the stairs and entered his bedroom, throwing his bag onto the soft carpeted floor. Robert pondered what to do next, thinking it would take advantage of moment being home and take a nice long shower. Robert liked to pleasure himself under the hot rushing water and tended to do so on a regular basis. He quickly undressed and slipped into the bathroom, walked over to the shower cubicle and ran the water until it was hot. Once he was in he started to stop his body with shower gel, enjoying the texture of the soap against his skin, quickly washing his top half and starting to wash his cock. Squeezing some more shower gel into his hand the refreshing scent of lime permeated the air, as he started to tease his cock into arousal as he began to enjoy stroking himself off and the way his hand covered in frothy so lubricated his circumcised length had him groaning with pleasure in no time.

character profiles

Robert:

medium length dark brown wavy hair (roughly 3 – 4 inches in length), light brown eyes, medium build, toned and muscular arms legs and body, lightly tanned skin, tiny scar approximately 1 cm upon his chin from childhood accident.

Sarah:

long light brown hair, sometimes curled, sometimes straight, dark brown eyes, sometimes wears glasses/sometimes contacts, 5'4, C cups, curvy hips and butt. lightly tanned skin. no piercings or tattoos.

Last edited:
"C'mon, c'mon!" Sarah groaned, hastily searching her keyring for the key to the front door. She clenched her denim-clad thighs, trying to focus on anything but having to go to the bathroom as she struggled to pick out the correct key. "Gotcha!" She smiled victoriously, sliding the key into the lock and bursting inside the house, swinging the door shut behind her in a rush to get to the stairs. She could've used the bathroom at school and avoided all of this stress, but she hated resorting to "public" restrooms. Gross. She quickly dropped her keys, her bookbag, and her jacket, racing up the steps to the bathroom that she and her brother, Robert shared. Another minute more and her bladder might explode. When she reached the door, she heard the shower running. Robert must be home, she thought. Oh well. This just couldn't wait. She twisted the bathroom doorknob and let herself in, lifting her hand to block the view of the shower, since she assumed he was in there. "Don't mind me! Need to go!" She called, hurrying toward the toilet, not noticing what Robert was up to as she pulled her jeans down to take a seat...

Robert rested his thread left-hand bracing himself against the shower wall as he enthusiastically gratified himself, steadily driving his pleasure onwards, the steam building up within the cubicle is the hot water ran across his body. As his state of excitement increased, the dopamine coursing through his brain he began becoming blissfully unaware of his surroundings. Robert usually locked the door behind him but with no one home and slipped his mind and when his sister Sarah barged into the bathroom, the sound of rushing water his own moans and groans pleasure and the physical act he was performing upon himself, he failed to realise she was sitting on the loo, he was just thrusting his cock vigourously in the palm of his hand."Oh God !" Robert moaned drawing nearer to his climax.

Sarah exhaled as she settled on the seat, relieving her aching bladder. She noticed that Robert hadn't replied when she announced her presence in the room. She reached for toilet paper, trying to finish up as quickly as she could, not wanting to see more of her brother like this than necessary. She glanced up briefly, thinking she heard him make a noise over the sound of the water thudding against the shower floor. Her eyes went wide as she noticed him, very distinctly, jerking himself off. "Oh fuck! Rob!" She shrieked, averting her eyes, hurrying to get up and out once her business was done.

The sound of his Sarah's voice shrieking "oh fuck! Rob!" Brought him out of his heavenly stupor with a jolt, maybe it was a subconscious urge, whatever it was it suddenly drove his climax over the edge even though he had released his swollen member he replied in shock "S-arah?" groaning her name enquiring if it was her as he ejaculated. Who else could it be you stupid idiot he thought to himself. "Oh Fuck!" He cursed, unable to believe the embarrassing predicament he was in standing in the shower, with his thick creamy white come dripping out of his tip. He immediately turned to face away from his sister. "Why didn't you knock, I was taking a shower, I mean I'm taking a shower" he said struggling for words wondering what she saw what she heard as he quickly cleaned himself then turn the water off. "Can you pass me a towel?" He asked wanting to cover himself up without parading himself any further than he already had, trying to use his hands and arms shield his swollen predicament out of view.

Sarah's breath caught in her throat as she glimpsed her brother's thick load splat against the glass door of the shower, confirming her suspicions of what he'd been up to in there. "Why didn't I knock? I had to pee! I couldn't wait!" She complained, getting up from the toilet, quickly pulling her panties and jeans up. She turned away from Robert as he shut the water off. "I said I was coming in! I didn't know you were...busy." She exhaled, trying to wipe the image of her brother satisfying himself in their shared shower from her brain. She reached blindly toward the wall to get a clean towel. "Won't happen again," She promised, side stepping toward the shower stall, keeping her face turned away as she extended the towel to him.

"I didn't hear you I was busy… Showering" he replied to his sister "I don't sneak into the bathroom while you're urm... showering, do I?" Robert continued taking the towel, quickly covering himself still feeling incredibly embarrassed and quite defensive towards her. He proceeded to dry himself off inside the confined cubicle with his large erection dissipating Robert felt like he could breathe a sigh of relief and maybe she didn't see anything beyond him showering? He tried to convince himself from the shame that his sister had just caught him red-handed and worst still came groaning her name. Wrapping the towel around his waist he exited the bathroom, his cheeks still flushed red with embarrassment " make sure it doesn't happen again, besides you didn't see anything just me urm showering, right ?" He asked coyly trying to ascertain whether he gotten away with it or not, her 5'10" tall brother looking at the back of her head grabbing another towel to dry down his dark brown hair, shoulders and muscular upper torso.

"Well, just because you didn't hear me--" Sarah raised her hand and waved Robert off, finding it useless to go around and around with him on whether she gave him proper notice that she was entering the bathroom or not. She kept her back to him as he stepped out of the shower, unable to reach the door to get out since he was in her path. She folded her arms over her chest and stretched her foot out to push down the toilet handle since Robert was no longer in danger of getting scorched by the flush. "Well...of course I didn't see anything!" She exclaimed, her cheeks blushing hot as she glanced over just on time to watch the remains of his creamy expulsion slide down the shower door to the tub tiles. She turned away from the shower, gazing upon her now semi-clothed brother. "But just because I didn't see anything," she ventured, arching her brow as she started to head out of the room, brushing by his side. "...doesn't mean I'm cleaning the shower for you."

Robert looked upon Sarah as she turned to face him her cheeks burning red looking exactly he imagined his own to appear. Oh God he thought to himself she saw everything he realised After she mentioned about cleaning the shower, on her way out of the bathroom. This was going to be awkward thought to himself as he returned the shower lifting the shower head, pulling the hose to rinse down any evidence. There it was on the bottom ofthe door, the remnants of his ejaculation, He quickly grabbed a cleaning cloth and wiped to the door removing all traces of his indiscretion, leaving only the two siblings memories of the event. Could his day get any worse? He pondered returning to his bedroom to get dressed, where he decided to quietly hideout. Dropping the towel on the floor in the middle of the room, Robert pulled out some clean boxer shorts from the draw slipping them on followed by a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. He didn't want to face his sister just decided to lay on his bed and listen to some tunes on his iPhone. The music help to sooth his humiliation but he couldn't help but wonder what was running through his sister's mind. Did she like what she saw? Did she get turned on watching him? Of course she didn't she's your sister he said to himself.

Last edited:
Sarah retreated into her own bedroom for a bit, shutting her door to avoid seeing Robert as he exited the bathroom. She stood behind her bedroom door, leaning her body back against the hard wood, listening for the soft click of his door before opening her door again. She couldn't believe what she'd just walked in on. Her brother was stroking his cock in the shower and pretty furiously at that. Ew.

The brunette shook her head, stepping back out in the the hallway, making her way to the stairs to pick up the items she'd so hastily discarded in her rush to reach the bathroom. She sighed, stooping to collect her jacket, folding it over her arm. It wasn't like she thought he never touched himself. He was a guy and all. And it wasn't as if she never ...pleasured herself either. But at least she locked the door when she was doing it! She was mortified for herself and for her brother. It was probably best if they never discussed this. Ever.

She returned to her room and shut her door, unbuttoning her jeans and pulling off her sweater, stripping down to her underwear. It was early still but she wasn't going anywhere, so she'd just get into her sweatpants and a comfy tee and wait for dinnertime to poke her head out again.

Robert started to feel hungry and was surprised that he hadn't already been called down for dinner. He rose from his firm mattress and walked over to his bedroom window peering down onto the driveway. No car, how strange he thought to himself. He wondered why his parents weren't home? Robert decided to venture down and grab something since it didn't look like dinner was coming any time soon. Approaching the door he couldn't hear Sarah so he cracked the door open just enough to peep into the hallway, nothing. With no sign of his sister he decided to creep downstairs walking barefoot over the carpeted floors and stairway down into the living room. A bright red glowing light flashed on top of the telephone a small table next to the sofa in the middle of the room, perhaps his parents had left a message.

Robert silently approached the small black wireless phone and pressed the answer machine button on the receiver unit. "Hey kids, your grandad had a little fall today… He's okay don't worry, but me and your father have driven up to make sure everything is all right and give your Nan a hand. There's some frozen dinners in the freezer so help yourself. Be good and we'll see you tomorrow night" the message from their mum rang out. Robert hoped that the message didn't draw Sarah's attention but there was nothing he could do about it now. He click the button saving the message and quick Stepped his way into the kitchen trying to find something for dinner.

Last edited:
Trying to pass some time before dinner, Sarah milled about her room, tidying up. She brushed her long, brown hair transforming her full head of curls into soft, flowing waves. She carefully removed her contacts and put them in their case on her dresser, opting to switch to her black-framed glasses. She glanced at herself in the full-length mirror behind her door, turning to the side to check out her profile. She cupped her breasts through her t-shirt for a moment, admiring how nicely they fit in her own hands. Not too much and not too little. Did Robert ever look at her boobs? she wondered, immediately banishing the thought as soon as it crossed her mind. Why on earth would she even think about that?

"Don't think about it, don't" She chided herself, pulling open her bedroom door, trying as she might to not let the image of Robert stroking himself in the shower reemerge. She prayed her parents were home to break the tension that would definitely be there between her and her brother during their meal. But her hopes were dashed when she heard the beep of the answering machine just after her parents said "see you tomorrow night." Great, she thought, trudging down the stairs, too hungry to stay cooped up in her room any longer.

Robert wandered into the large spacious family kitchen with a large pine wood kitchen table in the centre of the room, he strolled past that and onto the freezer, lowering himself to his knees, searching for something. He didn't know what he fancied as he pulled out various premade home-cooked meals in silver foil packaging, reading what they were and returning them back to the draw. Opening the second freezer drawer he uncovered one of his favourite meals his mum made, a cottage pie. Turning it over he read the instructions his mum had written in marker pen, remove the foil lid and place in a preheated oven at 160°C for 45 min. That was going to take forever but there wasn't anything he could just zap in the microwave, so he just turned on the oven and sat at the kitchen table resting on his elbows, his face in his palms.

His thoughts returned back to his sister catching him playing through his mind how things could have gone differently and every time he just end up thinking why didn't he lock the bathroom door! Shutting his eyes he began dozing off to sleep recalling yet again except this time Sarah didn't yell, she walked over to the shower stall opening the door and stood in front of him completely naked "room for one more?" She said in his dream state. Abruptly was awoke by the sound of his sister entering the kitchen, taking a few seconds to come back to reality sitting there all flustered. He couldn't believe he'd just been having an erotic fantasy about Sarah and what was worse was that part of him really enjoyed it.

Sarah paused for a moment at the kitchen doorway, glancing at Robert. His back was to her, so she couldn't be sure, but it sounded like he was speaking to someone. "Did you just say something?" She asked, noticing her brother prop himself upright from a more relaxed slump at the table upon hearing her voice. She assumed he was waiting on a frozen dinner to cook, since he was camped out at the table and their parents weren't going to be there to provide an actual meal. She walked over to the freezer and pulled out a meal for herself, setting the tray down on the counter and peeling the foil off. "Am I interrupting?" She teased, thinking that Robert probably drifted off and was dreaming when she first entered the room.

"interrupting?" "Shaking his head as he regained his bearings" interrupting? No" he tried to say with a little chuckle in his voice "I just dozed off for a second" he continued looking agitated and uptight trying not to look towards Sarah as he spoke. Robert glanced toward the oven hoping the light had gone off so he could quickly get his dinner cooking but alas it was still heating up. Taking in a deep breath,knowing he had to talk to her sometime but just couldn't think of any thing to say, he turned and smiled at his hand rested flat on the table, his little finger nervously twitching and tapping. Innocently his eyes gazed down towards Sarah's ample bosom, studying the way they looked pressed against her loosefitting comfy T-shirt, until he realised what he was doing.

Last edited:
"Oh...yeah, I thought you might've fallen asleep. I wasn't sure." Sarah replied, noticing that Robert seemed a little on edge. She wondered what he could've been dreaming about. She hadn't heard him clearly enough to make any guesses though. If he was so annoyed though, it must've been something good.

She leaned up against the kitchen counter, slouching a bit until she heard the oven timer ding. She took the initiative to grab both her and Robert's trays and place them into the warm oven so they could start cooking. Shutting the oven door, she sighed and resumed her posture. She glanced off at first, feeling awkward in her brother's presence because of what happened in the bathroom earlier. She looked toward him finally, hearing him take a deep breath as if he was preparing to say something to her. She saw his finger tapping on the table, hinting at his nervousness. "Uh...Rob?" She began, feeling his eyes start to fixate on her.

Last edited:
Upon hearing his name his eyes raised to the source coming out of his little daze. "Yeah, what's up? Sorry I was miles away" He said still feeling the tension and awkwardness between the pair of them, continuing to tap his finger nervously and probably didn't help that his eyes had been trained on her breasts for so long. Given everything that had happened today he hoped she hadn't noticed him staring. He glanced over realising she had put his dinner in the oven at the same time as hers "thanks for popping my dinner in the oven" giving her a small appreciative nod.

Sarah nodded, cracking a small smile as Robert admitted that he was lost in space. "I could see that..." She folded her arms across her chest, subconsciously blocking his view. "No problem..." Nodding in acknowledgement of his thanks, she queried. "What were you thinking about anyway?" She pulled herself up onto the kitchen counter, making herself comfortable there to wait for the dinners to heat up, eyeing her brother with curiosity.

Robert noticed that she locked her arms in front of her chest, his eyes quickly returning their view onto her light brown eyes, with her long brown hair shifting over the front of her shoulders as she lifted herself onto the kitchen counter. He lifted his gaze up still seated on the chair around the table in the middle of the room. "What was I thinking about?" He started to recall just the ending as she opened up the shower cubicle door standing before him naked, he couldn't help but smile then realised she was waiting for a response, Roberts finger returned to its nervous state. His mind was blank but his face was giving him away and he could feel her eyes watching him. He proceeded to lie, he could hardly tell her the truth could he? "I'm sorry it's gone, I can't remember… you know how it is once you wake up you forget the dream" trying to look her straight in the eye.

Last edited:
"Uh...yeah, I guess that does happen sometimes." Sarah said, unconvinced that her brother was being completely truthful. He seemed jumpy, like he was trying to keep something from her. He usually got a bit fidgety when he was nervous, she observed. "What? Was it a dirty dream or something?" She teased, smirking, trying to lighten the mood between them, having no way to know that she was actually right on the mark.

Robert tried to keep calm and not give anything away but Sarah's attempt at lightening the mood between them, leaving him to lower his guard a little, giving an unintended yet subtle nod of the head and a sly grin giving himself away. "Nah, it wasn't a dirty dream" Robert trying to conceal how he had enjoyed how Sarah appeared in his dream and how should he not been woken who knows where it could have led to, hesaid his eyes looking anywhere but towards Sarah, his hand anxiously to his head and running through his long dark hair, his face reddening. "That damn oven is making things hot in here isn't it!" He said nervously pulling out the neck on his T-shirt. Robert knew he was a terrible liar and his sister always saw through him, he also knew she would get him to tell her everything. As if things weren't awkward enough he didn't dare imagine what Sarah's reaction would be. After all what kind of freak thinks that way about his sister?

Last edited:
Sarah nodded slowly, folding her arms underneath her chest, oblivious to the fact that she was accentuating her shapely breasts for her brother's view. "Not a dirty dream huh? Then why're you grinning?" She asked, noticing the anxious way he was trying to avoid her gaze at all costs. "You're not the best of liars, Rob." She reminded him, having this constant impulse to bust her brother whenever he was attempting to be slick. She laughed softly when he commented about the heat in the room. "It's not any hotter than it was 2 minutes ago. Are you feeling alright?"

" Okay okay, I admit it, why can't I keep anything from you?" He answered still feeling flush but able to look towards Sarah now. "I had a dirty dream just then but I really, really can't remember anything. Cross my heart" his right hand simulating crossing his heart. He hoped now he's confessed she would let the matter drop, his fingers still anxiously tapping on the table as Rob glanced down, noticing how she had framed her boobs with her arms, giving them a lift. As hard as he tried he couldn't tear his eyes away, even more so when he noticed what he thought were her nipples piercing through her T-shirt. "What time did you put the meals in the oven?" He enquired casually changing the subject, raising his view upon the wall behind Sarah where the clock was located.

Last edited:
Sarah grinned in satisfaction. She knew she had been right; it was silly of Robert to try fooling her. "Well...if you can't remember anything...I guess you can't remember anything," She conceded, not really wanting to know what he was dreaming about. After all, she'd gotten an over-share of her brother's sexual habits already. For a moment, she wondered how often he jerked off in their shower like that.

"I just put the trays in, Rob. Really...you look a little sweaty." She said, leaning toward him a bit, easing down from the kitchen counter to approach him. "Let me feel your head." She walked toward him, stopping by his side at the table, gently placing the back of her hand against his forehead. "Hmm, you do feel a bit hot..."

Robert relaxed a little as she didn't push the matter but a tiny part of him was curious how she would feel and react to being in his sexual fantasies. Fantasies, he wondered whether that was one off would it happen again? He would have to wait and see. "I'm okay, you don't need to … " He said stopping himself as she gently checked how hot his forehead was. Roberts pulse began to race feeling Sarah's hand touching him, the coolness of her hand against his skin, the close proximity of her body with his. He could feel an urge building in his hand wanting to make his hands on her, to just cup his hand around her buttock. Instead he just sat still barely able to breathe, noticing her delicate floral scent. "Don't worry, it was probably just a dream making me a little hot under the collar." He said trying to play down his warm forehead

Back