Little brother has a big cock!

jessy19

Literotica Guru
:eek: I'm in shock! I discovered that my little bro his a huge cock! I caught him masturbating by accident of course when I opened the door to his room in a hurry to let him know big sis is home from college and there he was jerking off holding on to his huge cock!

As the days have gone by I haven't been able to get the image of his cock out of my mind!

*I'm Jessica 21 yrs old and Little bro is 18* Who wants to be little bro? ;)

Well, I can try.

Have some experience.

Do you like dirty dirty graphic talk?

Well, I can try.

Have some experience.

Well, I can try.

Have some experience.

Well, I can try.

Have some experience.

Well, I can try.

Have some experience.

Nathan

I was just lying on my bed one afternoon, just minding my own buisness. It had been a rough day at my afterschool job and I was in need of relaxation. So I had grabbed one of Dad's beers rom the fridge and had talken it to my room, floppeddown on the ebd, and had grabbed the hustler mag out from under my pillows.

Flipping through the pages I came across the picture of a young girl, legs spread wide, and a massive dildo plugged into her pussy. The look on her face was one of total orgasmic bliss!

And so *bling* instant hard-on! So I did what any horney 18 year old do..dropng my pants to my knees I grabbed my shaft and began stroking my cock like there was no tomorrow, all thewhile envisioning that dildo was my eleven inch monster slamming into her wet snatch.

I had been going on about this fir some time no, my head was thrown back into my pillows as I felt the cum risingfrom my balls, and then..suddenly "Nathan! I'm Hooo my god." I forze and looked over at the door, my sister was standing there, a shocked look on her face. As she quickly shut the door my cock lurched as a gob of cum erupted and splatterd on my chest, more followed.

For the next few days my sister wouldnt talk to me directly...had I embarrased her so much??? I hoped not..she would beleaving again son and wehad done virtualy nothing together, none of the stuff we had talked about like going camping, or to the lake to swim..nothing.

Then finally I gathered the courage to go talk to her. Walking into the living room I found her watcing a movie.."The King and I" with Chow Yun Fat and Jodie Foster. It was at the scene where they were going off to find "the white elephant".

"Sis?" I said quietly. "Have I done something wrong?"

Jessy

"N-nothing is wrong," I respond coolly trying to keep my eye on the movie....

Deep down I can't get the image of my brother Nathan's huge cock! Never in my life had I seen such a big cock! I got to see the long ropes of cum shooting out so violently and deep down I kept wanting that to be shooting in me!

I dont' want to stare, but my eyes wander down between my brother's legs trying to see his huge buldge. He wears baggy clothes and I always wondered why and now I know...

little bro keeps staring at me and I clear my throat and scoot away from him trying to keep calm..

"So what's new with you bro? You going to college next year huh? Have you decided on a major yet?" i ask nervously trying to make converstation.

Seeing her scoot down the couch I shrugged and sat down beside her. "Well actually.that's one of the things I wanted to talk about. Yeah, I am going to College next year, History Major...but also. I signed up for the Army Reserves last week and I leave for Basic this summer."

Looking over at her I smiled as I waited to hear what she had to say. Out of all the members of our family she always had the higest hopes for me.

I frown. "The army? Don't get me wrong bro, the army is great but I think you should reconsider. You need to go to school. Try school first and if you find out you don't like it, then go to the army. Please?"

I look at my brother with caring eyes. He moves closer to me and my heart races. He's got such a cute baby face and he looks so innocent but yet I know he's got a huge cock! I wonder if he's a virgin....

"Sis....the Reserve's doesn't mean I'd be on active duty...it's one weekend a month..two weeks. Like the National Guard...the only time I would be on active duty is if we got sent anywhere." I gave her a bright smile and placed a hand on her knee. "I'd still be going to school, they would help pay for it." I knew she wa a bit worried about me goin in, with all the events happening in the world it was understandable.

I then relaxe a little, letting my head fall ono her shoulder. "Hey I have an idea...wanna go dancing tonight?" In truth I was releived I hadn't done anything wrong...the way she had been acting after she had seen me masturbating had me worried, I hadn't touched myself since then.

Now that things were seeming okay maybe we could do something together, before she wnet back. I didn't care what it was, I just wanted to spend some time with her.

I almost jump up as my baby bro touches my knee. His hand is so firm and warm.

"Well I'm glad your still going to school bro. I hope they don't send you off to war. I'd be scared to death! I would hate anything bad happening to you. You know how much I love you" I say giggling as he lays his head on my shoulder.

His puppy brown eyes look up at me with that love that I always knew he had for me. I then begin to recall all the times I baby sat him, when we used to go swimming in the pool together and when I taught him to drive.

"I didn't know you liked dancing bro? Where you want to go tonight?" I ask now feeling more calm.

I felt incredibly close to my sister at that moment, and at the same time, aroused looking at her. She WAS hot, even though she WAS my sister. I didn't have any experience with sex, save a few make out sessions with a few dates, and I had thought about going into the Reserves, and the crap I might take if they had any idea I was a virgin.

I was open to anything tonite, I just wanted to be with her.

"Well, we could go dancing, or, we just stay in and hang out...sort of like those nights when you used to stay with me when Mom and Dad were gone.."..

I wondered if she noticed that I was getting aroused again, and suddenly, she looked better than any model I had seen in one of my magazines. Suddenly I was feeling very turned on about having my sister see me, knowing she was not upset, and wondering if maybe she enjoyed it a little bit too..

*I keep thinking about my little brother's big cock. I can't help but keep looking down and maybe get another glance at it over his baggy jeans. Damn why does he have to wear baggy jeans? Is he ashamed he has a big cock?*

"Let's hang out here. Mom and Dad are going out to play cards at Uncle John's house so we got the house to ourselves."

Little bro smiles and touches my face softly. "I've missed hanging out with you sis. You're probably the only girl I like to really hang wiht."

*I Laugh nervously.*

"Oh whatever! I bet you have tons of girls calling you every night. I bet you'd rather be out with them than you big sis huh?"

I wait for his answer...

I could feel myself getting hard again, glad that I wore those baggy shorts, so as not to embarrass myself. I thought of the time I saw her, accidentally, getting out of the shower, and I felt a little embarrassed wondering if she had any idea how many times I had stroked my cock with the thought of her naked body flowing thru my head.

I smiled nervously when sis mentioned "girls"..if only she knew how inexperienced I was.

"Um, well, to be honest sis, not really, I mean, um...."

I wanted to desperately tell her that I was a virgin, and other than my own hand, nothing else had ever touched my cock. I knew I was bigger than most, I had seen it in the locker room, seeing other guys, and had even secretly taken a ruler to it one night to see just how big I was.

I stammered, feeling close to my sister, but at the same time, almost ashamed. Almost like Jess wanted me to be her stud brother she was proud of, and here I was, 18 years old, and still a loser virgin.

I finally just gave in and blurted out..

"truth is, I've never been with anyone, and here I am, thinking of going away, and I'll probably be surrounded by guys who have had more girls than I have ever even talked to.."..

I was a bit shocked that I just finally came out and said it. I wanted to get up and run to my room, but I didn't. It was also at that point that I realized my sister had her hand on my thigh, and was softly rubbing up and down...

*I couldn't help myself! I had to comfort my bro for admiting something most guys will not admit. He was a virgin. God that was sexy! A guy with a big cock like his being a virgin was too hot! I wondered why he was a virgin. Was he scared that his size might hurt a girl?*

"It's ok baby bro. You're getting cuter each year I see you." I say in a flirty tone.

Bro blushes and I kept gently rubbing my hand on his thigh .

"Bro, I think we should talk about what I saw earlier today," I begin....

Being called "baby bro", by anyone else but my sister, would have gotten a person in trouble. But with Jess, more and more, there was something comforting..something honest. I smiled thinking that whenever she called me Nathan, in that strict tone of voice, she was upset or pissed. And now, I was about to explain to my sister why I was stroking my cock when she poked her head in my door...

I could feel my cock rising at the same right she was softly rubbing my thigh. I also was having a tough time looking her in the eye, but when I stole a glance, I could see a smile I hadn't seen before, and it didn't help my arousal situation to see what seemed like hardening nipples behind her tight stretch top. It was also then that I realized, so it seemed, sis wasn't wearing a bra...I could feel myself becoming very aroused. It didn't help that I started to think about how good it would feel, stroking myself, imagining my sister, and seeing her get out of the shower...

"Um..well, Jess, gee...I don't know what to say..I mean..you know how a guy is..sometimes you have to do what you have to do..."

I forced myself to steal a look at her, our eyes meeting. They seemed to twinkle with an allure that I hadn't ever seen in another female..but then, I've never been in a situation like this before.

"I mean..you're old enough..I'm sure you know, or, err, have seen guys do it...or..."..

I was embarrassed now..suggesting my sister made a habit of watching guys jack off...and still, my stammering didn't stop...

"don't women have the same needs sometimes and have to do something about it?.."..

DAMN. How could I sound like such a clod. I finally shut up, figuring I had insulted my sister enough for one night.

I chuckle as my baby bro is nervously explaining himself. I touch his face and reach over to kiss his cheek softly.

"It's ok bro. I totally understand. I just didn't want us to be uncomfortable around one another because of it." I pause for a moment and then shift closer to my little brother. "By the way...uh..i must say you have a very big...well..." I can't finish the sentance. I blush and turn away....

Now I am the one who is seeing an embarrassed sibling, and at the same time, I am very aroused...I decide to open up a bit, and see if I can get her to relax. And I wonder to myself..."am I really being as excited by my big sister as my cock seems to show?..".

I look up at Jess..smiling..."well Sis, to confess, I DID measure it once..."...

I gasp..."really? H-how big?" I ask with so much curiostity...

I feel my thighs soaked with my pussy juices already wet from thinking about baby bro's cock size...

My head was spinning..was my sister that interested in me, sexually?..was she having the same "feelings" that I am?..

I loved the way we always teased each other, and hoped that approach would make it a little less tense here too..

"Well, gee, sis, you happened to see me in my room...what would be your guess?.."..

Not sure whether to say what I wanted to say next, I finally took a deep breath, and put it out there...

"Maybe if you guess correctly, your little brother should have to show you..."...

I could see her squirming a bit, and wondered if she wanted to see it as badly as I wanted to show it to her...knowing if she guess correctly pretty quickly, she would get to see it...all this talk had brought me to a full erection, and it was pretty obvious through my shorts...

The long pause makes me very nervous. My sister is blushing and my erection is throbbing. I want to take my sister and use my cock on her for my first time. I want her to teach me how to satisfy a women and feel what it feels like to slide my cock into a nice wet pussy

I blush..."You want me to guess your size?"

Bro smiles wickedly. "Yup."

I sit up trying to keep from getting wetter. "Uh ...i don't know! Uh...nine inches perhaps?" I ask feeling so embarssed yet so turned on...

I smile...wondering what...my sister has experienced, and what has her so excited....

I decide to be a bit bold, and take her hand..letting it rub the length thru my shorts...I feel strangely in control, the innocent virgin teasing the experienced "older" woman...

"You're a little short, Jess..but maybe you should just confess..."

I look at you, gazing into your eyes...knowing the answer I want to hear..

"Do you want to see your little brother's hard cock?.."

I feel his cock underneath his clothes and he feels so big! I gulp. "Y-yes I do want to see it!"

Bro smiles. "Then undo my shorts and pull out my cock sis. See for yourself how big I am."

I nervously begin to unzip his shorts and my shaky hand reaches in and grabs his cock. I gasp feeling the width and length!"

"Omg!" I yelp and slowly pull it out...

Back