The long flight home (closed for LexiAnnRose.)

Paulwilson57

The Sexual Writer
Steve had been struggling to get asleep now for an hour. They were only one hour and ten minutes into the fourteen hour flight. Steve knew his parents were sat about five rows ahead of him. With it being about one am most of the passengers on the plane where all asleep. Steve had wore a pair of loose jeans and a hooded t shirt for the flight trying to wear all loose clothing. He was 19 with deep blue eyes and short brown spikey hair. The seat to the aisle was empty however the seat next to the window had a young woman in it.

She looked like a model and Steve slid a little bit lower down in the blanket the stewardess had given him. The young woman looked a little worried.

Steve leaned over a little and smiled.

"Can't sleep?"

Samantha wrapped her arms around herself under the blanket she'd been given. The plane wasn't cold, she was trying to get more comfortable so she could try to fall asleep. The long flight had barely started and it was so early that she should have been tired. She was alone on the flight, so she didn't know anyone else onboard.

When the young man next to her spoke, she smiled over at him.

"Never been on such a long flight," she answered.

The blanket covered the tight jeans, v-neck shirt and tanktop that she had on. She was nineteen, long blonde hair and green eyes.

Steve couldn't help but admire the young girl he was sat next to as she smiled over at him.

She looked to be about his age with long blonde hair and green eyes. He saw her slip a little lower into the blanket she had. He spoke with his British accent.

"I'm been on loads of these long haul flights. There are many ways to escape the boredom. Some people sleep, others read or play games and then there is always talking. I'm Steve by the way."

He smiled his warm and friendly cheeky smile that he had since he was fourteen. He realised that the young girl may of wanted to sleep.

"Sorry didn't mean to talk your ear off. I mean if you want to sleep let me know and shut my gob."

Glancing back round nearly all the passengers were asleep and the stewardess had gone into the galley for a while.

"I don't think I'll be able to sleep for a little while, at least," she answered with a friendly smile.

When he mentioned games, she perked up a little.

"I'd be alright with playing a game, since we'll be here for a while," she said to him.

She sat up in her chair, letting her blanket fall to her lap and reveal her low-cut v-neck shirt.

"What did you want to play?"

Steve noticed that she perked up at the sound of playing a game. He let his blanket drop into his lap as he smiled back at her trying to think of some games.

"Well there is I spy, or well not many can be played on a plane. There is always truth or dare. What do you think? I'm sorry I didn't catch your name."

He looked over at her smiling again. She was beautiful. He wasnt sure if they were casually flirting or if this was just friendly chat.

"If you like I could even go first and it will help us get to know each other after all we are neighbours for the next 14 hours."

He had tried to make it sound like a joke and hoped it had come off that way.

I-spy on a plane would be pretty boring.

"Samantha," she said with a smile.

Truth or dare could be...interesting.

"Truth or dare sounds fun. I'll go first, it's alright," she answered. "Let's start with truth."

She sat up and looked over at him, pushing her large breasts outwards without realizing it.

Her name Samantha was a very beautiful name but he couldn't say that without it sounding like a pick up line.

Steve smiles back as her when she says that truth or dare sounds interesting. He already had in his mind that he would chose dare. He was waiting for her to say when she said she would go first.

"So truth huh. Keeping it simple. Well let me think."

His mind spins thinking for a moment before he says.

"Ok have you ever made out with a girl?"

Steve suddenly gets worried that the question is to personal and she will shut him down but it was to late to take the question back now as he smiles a little over at her.

Back