The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VelvetDarkness

Polysyllable Whore x
Well we had LondonNorth's one in the BDSM personals section which has been moved to the main Lit personals board. So, in the interest of not scaring all the nilla people who hang out there, I propose a new thread. Here it is. Enjoy :rose:

VelvetDarkness said:
Well we had LondonNorth's one in the BDSM personals section which has been moved to the main Lit personals board. So, in the interest of not scaring all the nilla people who hang out there, I propose a new thread. Here it is. Enjoy :rose:

Kink, such a lovely word, and everyone here should have a few.

A thread is born, it shoulld be nurtured, clipped, cropped to bear its fruit, and fed,

Last edited:
Kinks Ahoy

mickyp123 said:
Kink, such a lovely word, and everyone here should have a few.

I love the word. It implies a wandering off the straight line path that so many people follow. As someone who is learning to love their kink (and even better, finding others who are like minded), I propose kink as "word of the day".

mickyp123 said:
A thread is born, it shoulld be nurtured, clipped, cropped to bear its fruit, and fed,

I agree, but it should also be trained and disciplined - restrained from wild excesses and brought under control for everyone's pleasure.

Talking of which, I do hope that we actually share kinks. Please don't let this be a "I went shopping today" type thread (unless you went shopping in rubber underwear because your Master/Mistress ordered you to - lol)

And to start - I like being a Dominant to a submissive. Not too much pain, more training to mutual pleasure. (sighs - I could talk about that all day long....)

Must go - a day to organise. Busy week ahead so I might not be back for a while, but I hope this thread is fully established and bearing lots of fruit by the time I get back. Thankyou VelvetDarkness for striking out.

VelvetDarkness said:
i just about managed to find this place, just got a bit lost on the way!

Great idea Velvet, lets hope the thread thrives.

Why don't we all start by describing our favourite kinks?

Velvet would you like to go first?

mw_a1 said:
Great idea Velvet, lets hope the thread thrives.

Why don't we all start by describing our favourite kinks?

Velvet would you like to go first?

Ooh... well... most of them but I always take a submissive role.

Yourself?

OOh look! Velvet brought us more perves! With accents! Welcome, accented perved ones!

leaves chocolate roses for Velvet

snowy ciara said:
OOh look! Velvet brought us more perves! With accents! Welcome, accented perved ones!

On this thread darling, it's you who has the accent.

Thankyou so much for the chocolates, you really are sweet :rose:

VelvetDarkness said:
Poor thing, see anything interesting on your travels?
well my eyes were distracted by a few of the local sights

snowy ciara said:

thanks for the welcome!

Wonderful thought Velvet, everyone is here of their own "Free Will", if you stay you might get tied down a bit lol :devil:

You can't flog a dead horse but that leaves soo many other things

mickyp123 said:
;) how has the weather been in your part of the world V :kiss:

Sunny today, but I haven't been out yet. Visiting some friends a bit later so will miss it. Have had lots to do in the flat though after being away.

VelvetDarkness said:
Sunny today, but I haven't been out yet. Visiting some friends a bit later so will miss it. Have had lots to do in the flat though after being away.

its all catching up no peace for the wicked, :rose: :devil:

VelvetDarkness said:

Fancy a thread based on kink not being "seconded", therefore please consider it now so.

Now who will graciously "carry" the motion and stamp its approval into the BDSM Forum??

Hello

mickyp123 said:
Fancy a thread based on kink not being "seconded", therefore please consider it now so.

Now who will graciously "carry" the motion and stamp its approval into the BDSM Forum??

I will...*cracks her whip and slams her spiked heel on the floor...*

Wonders off to finger out...oops meant figure...evil grin.. what her favorite kink is...not sure I can pick just one!

Hello everyone!

Sorry have been quiet but had some...play toys...pets.... to put away... :p

Mistress4U said:
I will...*cracks her whip and slams her spiked heel on the floor...*

Wonders off to finger out...oops meant figure...evil grin.. what her favorite kink is...not sure I can pick just one!

Hello everyone!

Sorry have been quiet but had some...play toys...pets.... to put away... :p
good to see your as busy as ever mistress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back